1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War 1/6th scale Black Widow collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MedievaL

Super Freak
Reaction score
Pre-Order NOW - click the link!
Hot Toys 1:6 Avengers: Infinity War Black Widow

【Avengers: Infinity War - 1/6th scale Black Widow Collectible Figure】 Everything the Avengers have fought for has led up to this moment - the fate of Earth and existence itself has never been more uncertain. Black widow, who is one of the deadliest spies in the world, will find herself once again assemble with the Avengers when the greatest cosmic threat ever known descends on Earth. To get fans ready for the highly anticipated Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Infinity War, Hot Toys is excited to officially introduce today the new 1/6th scale collectible figure Black Widow! Made with meticulous craftsmanship, the movie accurate collectible is beautifully crafted with striking likeness of Black Widow’s appearance portrayed by Scarlett Johansson in the film, the collectible figure features a newly painted head sculpt with mid-length ash blonde real fabric hair, a beautifully tailored Black Widow’s latest outfit with fine detail textures and weathering effect, a variety of weapons including disk shooters, batons and a specially designed movie-themed figure stand. Do not miss out on the opportunity to add the new stunning Black Widow to your Avengers: Infinity War collection! #HotToys #Collectibles #SixScale #Marvel #Avengers #InfinityWar #BlackWidow #ScarlettJohansson

IMG_4981.JPG
IMG_4982.JPG
IMG_4983.JPG
IMG_4984.JPG
IMG_4985.JPG
IMG_4986.JPG
IMG_4987.JPG
IMG_4988.JPG
IMG_4989.JPG
IMG_4990.JPG
IMG_4991.JPG
IMG_4992.JPG
IMG_4993.JPG
IMG_4994.JPG
IMG_4995.JPG
IMG_4996.JPG
IMG_4997.JPG
IMG_4998.JPG
IMG_4999.JPG
IMG_5001.JPG
IMG_5002.JPG
28576869_1695347917189874_2671613405840200064_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I know, Ive seen my daughters barbies that look better than that!

So far, I'm not tempted by this and I love Widow. CW is still the best figure at this point.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Widow's had different looks and this could be a cool alternate, but the unnecessary straps and buckles are too '90s for me. I actually really liked the Avengers BW but the execution of that figure is dated by today's standards, and the hair can be brutal to futz. Still very happy with Civil War Widow.

The figure looks alright, but it just doesn't look at all like Black Widow, might as well be Motoko Kusanagi from GITS 2. :lol

That outfit though..I know she’s hiding but I hope that green vest looks better in the film , not to mention with the HT figure

It's just a proto, I'm sure that the HS will be awesome. Can't say that I wasn't hoping for a 90's era 616 Widow haircut with IW. I miss the red!

ImV2lho.jpg

I'm getting her.....
https://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/01/31/where-black-widows-green-avengers-infinity-war-costume-comes-fro/

The last several pieces of promo art show Black Widow has ditched her all-black costume and decided to add some color. The top portion is full-on forest green, and the pants have also received a lighter touch, not to mention her newly blonde hair. All of this seems very similar to the other Black Widow in the comics, Yelena Belova, especially when you factor in that green costume.

She will be mine...I like the costume.

Was really hoping that we might get sculpted hair on this one, it's so short there seems no reason for it to be rooted. I've been a big fan of how the Star Wars line has approached their female figures the same as their male ones -- very curious as to why the Marvel line is all Barbie rooted hair (I think Maria Hill is the only female with sculpted hair from the MCU).

It's just a proto, I'm sure that the HS will be awesome. Can't say that I wasn't hoping for a 90's era 616 Widow haircut with IW. I miss the red!

ImV2lho.jpg

Yea... I like the 80's look too. Missed opportunity, but maybe for the rumored Black Widow solo film.

daredevil+188+tite.jpg

Back