1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Pre-Order NOW - click the link!
Hot Toys 1:6 Infinity War Thanos

28424486_10155309335282344_3330832067269795869_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
light up AND individually articulated fingers?!? :clap 100% bought. I just REALLY hope they find a way to give him multiple expressions. If anyone needs it, it's him.

My interest in Thanos depends mainly on how much I do or don't like his character in the movie. I'm not really a fan of his new outfit, so the character will have to sell me first.

That gauntlet does look great though. :clap

Well even though I'm pretty happy with the first thanos, i could be persuaded to get this for the right price, but it really needs a serious and smiling head.

Doesn’t appear that the gauntlet comes off from the pics. If that’s the case it’s smart. Couldn’t just buy it loose and use it on the GoTG version.

I would imagine the gauntlet hand is an accessory and he'll have another left hand that doesn't have the gauntlet that you can swap out.

I would imagine the gauntlet hand is an accessory and he'll have another left hand that doesn't have the gauntlet that you can swap out.

It’s possible. But it won’t fit the older thanos. It goes up almost to his elbow. It wouldn’t be just a hand, and since it’s articulated it won’t fit over anything. Probably a swap out hand and then a second piece like they do with the other figures if it’s swappable. Just don’t think it’s gonna work with the older one.
6854C75F-41B1-49EF-A66E-421DD215E309.jpeg

Oh I agree, I doubt it will fit on to the older Thanos, which is fine for me. I like that it looks like he has some sort of armor and not just a tank top.

I want this. Why so many teases though Hot Toys? Why is only Iron Man ready? This is leading credence to my theory that Infinity War is going to be a much smaller line than Age of Ultron and Civil War. I hope I'm wrong but I feel like that's possible.

Oh I agree, I doubt it will fit on to the older Thanos, which is fine for me. I like that it looks like he has some sort of armor and not just a tank top.

Probably will look like the Figuarts armor
Avengers-Infinity-War-SH-Figuarts-Thanos-001.jpg

I want this. Why so many teases though Hot Toys? Why is only Iron Man ready? This is leading credence to my theory that Infinity War is going to be a much smaller line than Age of Ultron and Civil War. I hope I'm wrong but I feel like that's possible.

I mean, they've also shown Cap, Thor, Rocket, Teen Groot, Thanos, and Black Widow in just the past few hours... I wouldn't worry about this being a skimpy line. :rotfl

He wore armor in every other 10 second appearance, but not in the movie where he actually goes to war.

He wore armor in every other 10 second appearance, but not in the movie where he actually goes to war.

Russos already explained why. It's because he's so powerful he doesn't need it with the Gauntlet.

Back