1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Green Goblin

Super Freak
Reaction score
Pre-Order NOW - click the link!
Hot Toys 1:6 Infinity War Iron Man

Iron-Man-Mark-50-Hot-Toys-021.jpg
Iron-Man-Mark-50-Hot-Toys-003.jpg
Iron-Man-Mark-50-Hot-Toys-001.jpg

Iron-Man-Mark-50-Hot-Toys-029.jpg

Attachments

• Iron-Man-Mark-50-Hot-Toys-029.jpg
    Iron-Man-Mark-50-Hot-Toys-029.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 27
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Infinity War- Iron Man

Well, I knew at least some of the joints would be visible, thats a given, but I like how they handled the shoulders. Bought for sure.

Re: Infinity War- Iron Man

I got excited because I saw no mention of this being die cast in the paragraph up on the Facebook post, and I thought,"Wow maybe this one will be reasonably priced."

Then I noticed that it said Die Cast on the pictures as I was posting this.

I still want this one though.

I pretty much knew I'd be in on this one just from that poster artwork that had him on there. I think at the end of the day, I'll have Mark IV, Mark XLVI and this. I've always liked displaying them with the RDJ headsculpts as well. Will order from BBTS once it goes up and depending on when this releases, waiting for some RP to hit the account, maybe accumulate some more, if this is still available on SSC after Spook, that'd be great :pray:

Oh this looks nice. Not gonna jump any ANY figure at the moment. Need more reveals. Id like to see thanos and hulk. I only have the AoU trio but i bet these new figures will be a worthy upgrade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like iron man x wasp crossover [emoji23]
acd7a2531ad346216230560174070230.jpg

19b76a6d9da693f32398d0b49e3978b9.jpg

Not a fan of these base for diecast figures, kinda pointless if we can’t do a flight pose.

Ok scrap what i said. Ill be skipping the figures. IM GETTING THE JUST ANNOUNCED HT LIFE SIZE GAUNTLET [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting that they dropped the Mark number. I kinda dig the simplicity of it, if the base just says Iron Man.

Back