Media Battlefield V - Fall 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WW2 is the right move IMO. People moan because they want modern all the time but there's no excuse not to go back to previous theatres of war with the graphics and technology we have today (though I'll take Bad Company 3 anyday as 2 is my fave BF of all time).

Despite a few hiccups and underwhelming final DLC, BF1 was a breath of fresh air. They need to keep operations mode and get rid of these silly perks and afflictions for WW2.

BF did an amazing jb with WW1. It made it fun even though we were so used to modern weapons. I am excited for BF WW2 unlike COD WW2 which should of stayed modern because they approached it the same way as they did any other title and its just a reskinned COD title and I say this as a COD fan.

BFO, while fun to play, is a Call-of-Duty-Free-like abomination of a hystory based game.
At least they're going back to roots and I can see BFV bein' great.

Battlefield Heroes 2 looks ok.

Dude yes. This is too accurate.

I'm sorry but this looks lame. Super cheesey with little to no realism. Graphics are great of course and I'm glad they are doing away with premium and battlepacks but WW2 staring Furiosa is just not something I want from DICE.

Funny how things turn out like this. I remember in 2007 when everyone was complaining about the saturation of WWII games.

Have we gotten to the point where the gender of people in video games are so important that people make and watch 46 min long videos about it? I mean yeah it's inaccurate but so is her mechanical hand.

It's a good video tho. The title is kinda misleading.
It's actually about how pathetic and hypocritical paid videogame-pseudo-journalism is.

If they were going to do WWII, they should do what COD didn't... Pacific Battlefield, we've seen Nazis but hardly any Japan... We got a taste of Naval warfare in latest BF1 dlc, they double down on that and add some Zeros that if you kamikaze makes 33% damage to ships then it be golden js.

I would imagine they intend to do both. Probably start out in Europe fighting people who look suspiciously like Nazis but have no swastikas and later they will do new DLC in the Pacific so they can sell you more cosmetic items.

I would imagine they intend to do both. Probably start out in Europe fighting people who look suspiciously like Nazis but have no swastikas and later they will do new DLC in the Pacific so they can sell you more cosmetic items.

Oh god... :lol I remember when LucasArts did that with Indiana Jones and The Staff of Kings.. :lol

I have done a few screenplay on heroic women (have several sisters in the military), but I agree it is definitely out of place. Thing is, I couldn't give less of a ****. I just want to play and actually have teammates that do ****. Sick and tired of all these snipers and not utilizing things like flares.

Back