Hi guys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roachmojo

Freakalicious
Reaction score
New member here. I joined right after pre-ordering the new Sideshow Prime 1 Alien 3 Deluxe, my first real purchase from Sideshow, other than the Alien Egg that was recently released. Yes, feeling a tiny bit of buyers remorse haha! But holy god...that Alien is damned impressive...and I have to have it.

I am lucky enough to have purchased the Giger Alien Egg II print from Dark Horse comics, released in 1990. I immediately had it framed and it's pristine!

I work in IT (VMware, UCS). and I live with my wife in Bothell, WA with our three (cat) kids (Violet, Schrodinger and Mojo).

Big Alien fan, as well as most horror and science fiction. I was 15 when Alien was released and it had a huge impact. I used to dabble in special effects makeup and sculpture, but never progressed beyond amateur. I'd love to try my hand at it again after seeing what the collectible market has to offer, though. So impressive.

You can see what little I have done here, if interested. I did try my hand at a Big Chap some years ago.

Thanks for having me! I've been scanning threads and you guys are truly passionate about your collections and I love it!

Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Back