• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MASSIVE Gettiing out of the hobby sale! MARVEL DC SIDESHOW BOWEN!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NotDolls

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello! For personal reasons I have decided to exit the hobby, and so I am liquidating my very large collection of Marvel, DC, and Venture Bros collectibles! I want to get rid of these fast, but also walk away with some money, so I have priced these at what I believe is a reasonable price -- about 10% below what the appear to be going for on eBay. Or please make a realistic offer!

I do not want to waste time writing out long details about all these, unless otherwise marked all items are mint, displayed in low light smoke free home, and come with shipper box. If an item says “Damaged” it has some varying degree of issues (some very minor, others a little larger), if thats ok with you please contact me for more details.

I’ll happily send pics to any serious buyers -- like, the only thing stopping you from buying is picture confirmation serious.

I ONLY ship to the continental US.

Prices INCLUDE shipping. Items shipped USPS Retail post, unless box is too large. Please allow 2-3 Days to ship.

Paypal only please. It is up to you if you would like to send as a gift or payment. If you select payment please include an extra 3%.

You are welcome to check my eBay profile, mrspiggles, for my seller rating. Its at 100% with over 250 reviews.

If you message me and don’t hear back immediately please be patient, I will try to respond within 24 hrs, but I am very busy and dealing with some things right now.

DC

Harley Quinn Premium Format Ex *** $550
Catwoman Premium Format Ex *** $450
Joker Premium Format Ex *** *** $525
Poison Ivy Green Premium Format *** $550
Black Canary Premium Format Ex *** $475
Power Girl Premium Format Ex *** $550
Green Lantern Premium Format Ex *** $475
Aquaman Premium Format Ex *** $475
Batgirl Premium Format Ex*** *** $600

**I also have the unframed sideshow print for each DC pf, I will post them shortly but feel free to hit me up if your interested early**

MARVEL

Gambit Premium Format Ex*** *** SOLD
Rogue Premium Format Ex * tiny button on jacket fell off, still have* *** $800
Psylocke Premium Format Ex *Damage, the typical leg paint cracking**** $600
Colossus Premium Format Ex *** SOLD
Jean Grey Premium Format Ex *** $325
Storm Premium Format Ex *** *** $520
Dark Phoenix Premium Format Ex - Never Displayed *** $450
Emma Frost Premium Format Ex *** SOLD
Mystique Comiquette *Ex - base signed by Adam Hughes *** SOLD
Iron Man Comiquette Ex w/Flag *** SOLD
Thor Premium Format Ex *Damage* SOLD
Black Widow Premium Format Ex *** $455
Hulk Premium Format Ex *** *** SOLD
Ms Marvel Premium Format *** *** SOLD
Black Spider-Man Premium Format ***
Green Goblin Premium Format *** $625
Original Black Cat Premium Format Ex SOLD
Bowen Black Cat Modern w/Diamonds $225
Bowen Archangel *** *** *** $275
Galactus Bust Ex *Damage* *** *** $500
Iron Spider-Man Comiquette *Damage Paint chips on base, no shipper, box falling apart* $550
Spider-Man Comiquette *Ex *Damage* $1,000
Captain America Bust Ex *** *** $350
Magneto Bust Ex *** *** *** SOLD
Adam Hughes She-Hulk Comiquette Ex - Print signed by Adam Hughes *** $300
Black Cat Bust Ex*** *** *** $500
Original Sabertooth Premium Format Ex *** $300

Venture Bros

Brock Samson Statue Ex SOLD
Molatav Cocktease Ex SOLD

I will also be doing this process with a very large collection of Hot Toys (mostly Marvel and Batman) in the coming days/weeks.

Last edited:
Re: MASSIVE Gettiing out of the hobby sale! MARVEL DC VENTURE Bros SIDESHOW BOWEN!!!

Sent you a message 😀

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Re: MASSIVE Gettiing out of the hobby sale! MARVEL DC VENTURE Bros SIDESHOW BOWEN!!!

Emma will be here tomorrow, thanks man!

Statues arrived safely. Will be sending feedback soon. thanks.

Fedex scared us for a second, but all was well in the end. Thanks so much!

I wish you had the Galactus Maquette

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I messaged you about the DC art prints. Please let me know as soon as possible as there are some decently priced one on ebay I don't want to miss out on, but I'd rather purchase a set if possible. Thanks!

What's the damage on the Galactus Bust? Thanks.

Back