XM Studios Thor by Caleb Nefzen 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grumpy Bear

Super Freak
Reaction score
Pictures from Caleb Nefzen

"After some time, finally this piece will see the light. This Thor statue will be produced by XM Studios, and hopefully will be the start for a new line of Nordic Mythology. Complete Design of the piece was made by me.

Comes with 2 different display sets, one as THOR, and the other as a Viking, Celtic warrior. Brings Mjolnir, Jarnbjorn, sword, axe and a shield. +PICs+HIGH RES+", Caleb Nefzen.

XM Studios Facebook

XM Studios Europe Facebook

28377850_1015543430840ruu8.jpg

28471556_101554343083lduv6.jpg

28468644_101554343081o0uzn.jpg

28423629_1015543430838ruds.jpg

I'd say "HOLY ***T this is AWESOME" if it wasn't for that stupid bent knee crap everyone uses these days.

Now that is just beautiful... Not a comic feel but just wow

It's not mythology tho.
The helmet, the cape, big buttons and the T-buckle are all Marvel Comics made up things.
If that's not enough for you, he doesn't even have Megingjard belt or iron gloves.
I'm sure they'll make him a blond instead of redhead during painting procces! :D

"After some time, finally this piece will see the light. This Thor statue will be produced by XM Studios, and hopefully will be the start for a new line of Nordic Mythology. Complete Design of the piece was made by me.

Comes with 2 different display sets, one as THOR, and the other as a Viking, Celtic warrior. Brings Mjolnir, Jarnbjorn, sword, axe and a shield. +PICs+HIGH RES+", Caleb Nefzen.

First part says New line of Nordic Mythology.

I presented legitimate points in regards to the look of this sculpture. You quoted official product description as if it has anything to do with what I was talking about. And then a childish "whatever" reply, as if I offended you or something. That's not how discussion works. :lol

It's not marvel under the license, but yeah I think the thor version would fit with a marvel collection any day, and also not if you don't like superheroes ;p

This goes up for preorder tomorrow, but will only go into production if they get 300 orders by July 6.

1299 SGD. 10% off for full-pay preorders, and an additional 5% off for prestige members, which brings the price down to 1104 SGD.

Wow, so it has to get over 300 or no deal ... and has to get to 500 for the alternative helmet head and axe to be included.
300 is a big number for high end mythology works.
Hope they make it!

Back