Max Factory X Sentinel 1/6 GUYVER 1 Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

potato

Super Freak
Reaction score
DF_QLZIVYAAYX13.jpg

Seems fully clothed & armored Guyver 1.

since it's from Sentinel high chance it's using the 1000Toys Synthetic Human Body inside being 1/6.

I hope this is true as it looks more like a statue in the pics.

There was a company making one previously but it seems they disappeared.

i think there was a huge Guyver figure but it's not 1,2 & 3 but it's huge with lots of lights all around. it was bad though.

expect it no less than 1000 toy's G.I Joe series. be lucky if it's under $300.

it's a figure. there is a transparent prototype photo somewhere.

if you look at the feet, it's the same as Synthetic Human just in different color with extra feet armor. the prototype shows it has similar if not same body as synthetic which is superb body.

Depends on the price. Wish it was Dark Hero movie version instead.

we know you're a david hayter fan but most of us would prefer the original versions, unless you only watched the live action, there's 3 cartoon & a comic book.

not sure there's any difference in design other than the Guyver 3 being a guy or a lady & the lady guyver being pink or purple depending which series.

And i forgot Luke was in Guyver.

we know you're a david hayter fan...
So there's more than one person behind "potato" account. Interesting...
And no, I'm no fan of Hayter in any way. I just like the movie a lot.
Plus it'd make more sense to have a realistic lookin' Guyver from the movie unstead of an upscaled cartoonish toy.

most of us would prefer the original versions
All black and white, of course. :lol

there's 3 cartoon & a comic book.
Manga. And it's still going.
One animated film, one OVA series and one TV series.

not sure there's any difference in design
They're all different, unless you're the "it's just a car" person.

To be honest, I'd prefer the movie version as well. It's one of my favorite designs, but I definitely can't say no to the anime/manga version too. I wish it was easier to get scanlations for the manga.

So there's more than one person behind "potato" account. Interesting...
And no, I'm no fan of Hayter in any way. I just like the movie a lot.
Plus it'd make more sense to have a realistic lookin' Guyver from the movie unstead of an upscaled cartoonish toy.

All black and white, of course. :lol

Manga. And it's still going.
One animated film, one OVA series and one TV series.

They're all different, unless you're the "it's just a car" person.

not gonna happen as they will need approval from the movie makers in US. the only chance you get more than 1 Guyver is do the cartoon and comic version. if it sells well maybe the 2 movie version is possible.

any side by side comparison of all guyver version?

I really hope this gets made but with a darker paint scheme
I know that is what Unit 01 looks like, but I always liked the darker blue or darker shading for it that some artists have used for it in the past

there is a new pvc and this articulated figure, the first pic of a painted guyver1 in this thread is of the new pvc, the clear proto also seen on first page abit further down is the articulated figure.

Cool i do love my Guyver figs so more are always welcome :)

Two of my collection favs are the 1/6 Guyver 1 Gigantic and 1/6 Guyver Gigantic 3 i have which i stumbled across and bought a few years back.

I use to own a bunch of max factory guyver figures, sold them off what seems like ages ago though. They weren't 1:6 scale but they were pretty big, maybe 1:7 or 1:8? Anyways, looking forward to this.

Back