Thanks You Godfather

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
Bob hooked me up with the sold out RW Bust from GG. Thanks man I do appreciate it a lot. This is one of the many reasons you are the Godfather.

Most welcome so did it have the ring or not. I never checked a one of those that we sent out or the Striders for the special promo.

Got me one too (but I thought we weren't supposed to talk about it).:monkey1

THANKS BOB!

Bob, you can forget about getting me a RW mini bust....all I want is my monthly crack supply. Hurry it up!

yeah, we all know what those secret compartments in the mini busts were really for. ;)

jimmyjamesf said:
Most welcome so did it have the ring or not. I never checked a one of those that we sent out or the Striders for the special promo.

No ring. That's ok though. I'm just glad I could get one.

Yep thanks for my Ringwraith and Strider busts too Bob! Now I can seperate my marijuana and birth control in different busts. :monkey5

Last edited:
Nice Bob. How many times did I ask for extras to flip. thanks for nothing.:lol :lol :lol

jimmyjamesf said:
You are baby I promise :monkey3

How come Viking28 got a ring with the Strider bust he got from Adam? The one I got from you didn't have anything in it, just emtpy space. :monkey2

jlcmsu said:
Bob hooked me up with the sold out RW Bust from GG. Thanks man I do appreciate it a lot. This is one of the many reasons you are the Godfather.

so that's who you gave it to. curse you bob!! ;)

This is why the Godfather is the Godfather. You come to him asking for a favor... and well... you know the rest!

Back