Hot Toys 1/6 Black Panther Erik Killmonger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iPhone

Super Freak
Reaction score
Killmonger Announced!

【Black Panther - 1/6th scale Erik Killmonger Collectible Figure】

“The world’s going to start over and I’m going to be on top.”

The latest blockbuster by Marvel Studios, Black Panther, has soared the box office in its debut and taken the world by storm! In this exciting new film, Erik Killmonger, a.k.a Prince N’Jobu a dissident member from Wakanda, has become a character that many fans around the world has been anticipated for and can’t wait to see how the militant villain vied with Black Panther for the throne.

Following the launch of the Black Panther collectible figurine, Hot Toys is thrilled to present today the first cousin of King T’Challa, Erik Killmonger in 1/6th scale collectible figure.

The screen–accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the appearance of Michael B. Jordan as Erik Killmonger in the film featuring two interchangeable heads which include a newly sculpted unmasked head sculpt with authentic likeness and all-new masked head with fangs and highly detailed textures, newly developed muscular body, skillfully tailored Golden Jaguar suit with remarkable tailoring and golden accents, detail recreation of Erik Killmonger’s weapons, and a specially designed movie-themed figure stand!

Now is the time to add the collectible figure of Black Panther’s formidable adversary, Erik Killmonger to your expanding Marvel Cinematic Universe collection!

#HotToys #SixScale #Collectibles #Marvel #BlackPanther #ErikKillmonger #MichaelBJordan

a6737a5a2fb8c5e181b3404f50f3e1d7.jpg
b94a15ccf9833dc907af1e48b82a4078.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys 1/6 Black Panther Erik Killmonger MMS471

Hell yes. Probably Marvel's best villain to date.

Wow, they’re really hitting the ground running after Chinese New Year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pics are up on FB

IMG_3591.JPG
IMG_3590.JPG

Photos on Facebook now.. that's two figures in the last hour..

Edit: bet me, lol... oh looky, a blurred head sculpt too..

Oh man Yes!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Hey look, they’re actually including a Michael B. Jordan likeness! Would have preferred the tactical/tribal look but that’s still cool.

Re: Hot Toys 1/6 Black Panther Erick Killmonger

Can always bash the tactical look pretty easily as long as we have a HS.

f5b3dd088d2c046714d18e334757077a.jpg
c6d1516f6840f4b3382d8e158b77c543.jpg
90491e328a8a908fd29901ec5f11a6f6.jpg
9e37cd7121620f18ace69d77e6014905.jpg
fa0cb92c764dcbe04df0fd0b8c7b097d.jpg

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 LG-H870DS 發送

Will this have the same electro gimmick that they did for BP? Don’t see it :dunno

I'm down for this, more so then Black Panther. They'll make more of those in the future. There's only gonna be 1 Killmonger.

That jaguar pattern.... I dig it !

Digging this more than the regular BP costume. For some reason the material they're using on this suit just works better? Like the proportions and all the posing doesn't look awkward one bit.

Although I'm not sure why Hot Toys painted his costume line details gold. They were all black in the movie.

justin-holt-28238752-1853322181368804-5012693497102322887-o.jpg

Last edited:

Definitely getting him as I don't have high hopes they'll do Killmonger in one of his other(better)costumes. The MBJ headsculpt seals the deal for me.

It's kinda funny though that the sculpt is blurred out. I'm wondering if this one wasn't quite ready yet and they were only originally planning to announce that other Iron Man tonight and due to the (overwhelmingly huge) response the movie has gotten, they pulled the trigger on this announcement a little earlier than planned(thus the blurred head).

Definitely getting him as I don't have high hopes they'll do Killmonger in one of his other(better)costumes. The MBJ headsculpt seals the deal for me.

It's kinda funny though that the sculpt is blurred out. I'm wondering if this one wasn't quite ready yet and they were only originally planning to announce that other Iron Man tonight and due to the (overwhelmingly huge) response the movie has gotten, they pulled the trigger on this announcement a little earlier than planned(thus the blurred head).

They use blurred photos for HS all the time (Hulk, Spiderman, IM are just a few recent ones that come to mind) usually it's because they have not got final approval from the studio. The spiderman sculpt that was blurred out you could tell he was smiling but for whatever reason HT did not use it (studio sad no maybe?).

Anyway this will be added to my villains shelf.

With the exception of the odd reused RDjr are they ever not blurred?... Ant-Man is another..

O yes I’m def getting this now.

This film will make a billion. I see them doing the tactical version too.

Back