IKEA Shipping

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just a head's up for those of you (like me) who don't live near an IKEA. I just received an e-mail that their shipping is cheaper. Before if I wanted to have any cabinets shipped to me, they wanted $350 to send it by truck. I just added some stuff in my cart to check the shipping and now it's only $49 to ship by truck.

Has anyone bought the half shelves they make for the Besta units? I'm wondering if they come with shelf brackets or if I need to dig around the house to find the extras that came with my Besta unit.

Wow. I waited three years for them to have free shipping due to their prices. Glad to hear this.

Just a head's up for those of you (like me) who don't live near an IKEA. I just received an e-mail that their shipping is cheaper. Before if I wanted to have any cabinets shipped to me, they wanted $350 to send it by truck. I just added some stuff in my cart to check the shipping and now it's only $49 to ship by truck.

Awesome, although its only about an hour to Ikea for me, sometimes, I'd just like to order something rather than have an event of driving, going through that damn place, then loading up my car and driving home. When they did free shipping at XMas I thought OMG why can't you have stuff like this more often.

Thanks! Now I can actually pull the trigger on shelving if I want... Debating between a besta or billy for Hot Toys. I wish I could get a PAX, but it looks like the only one with doors is 60 inches wide :<

Well, I bought some more Detolfs, a desk, chair, and some drawers for my daughter, and some pillows. All for less than $450. $49 flat rate for shipping!

Does anyone know how long it takes for them to ship an order? I ordered the half-shelves on 2/22 and they still haven't shipped. :impatient:

EDIT: OK, so I called them this morning and spent 30 minutes on hold. It turns out it's been shipped via FedEx and should arrive tomorrow. An email would've been nice. :lol

Last edited:
this is awesome news! thanks for the heads up. No more 500 mile trips to find out theyre out of stock.

Back