Predator Marquette Exclusive 1/4 scale by Sideshow?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newbieguy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just curious of anyone knows the approximate value of one of these. My neighbor is moving out of state and has one mint. Both sculpts. Only displayed in a closet. Making me a hell of a trade offer. I don't collect Predator but love the movies and this statue. It is number 289 out of 300.

There are likely others on the forum that follow this more closely than me, but I seem to recall these going for anything in the $2k-$3k(USD) range for perfect condition exclusive editions.

To be honest - WHATEVER he's charging it's likely worth it! :) - arguably the best Predator piece out there

(* along with the Sideshow 1:1 bust and the Cinemaquette 1:3 statue *)​

I'd put the ex value at $3k and the regular at $2k.
Awesome. It’s the exclusive and I basically getting it for trading something that’s not worth more than $500. I told him this and he doesn’t want to mess with selling it etc. win!! I’m building a new cabinet for it. Too bad it will be the only non-star Wars item in a Star Wars room. Anyone interested in buying PM me.

unless the guy doesn't have the boxes ans wants a easy trade, this neighbor is a straight up idiot lol. Even at retail all those years ago, it was still $1k. I've gotten major bargains before myself, but none of those pieces had boxes, so I had to pick everything up.

well...it's pretty obvious this guy was asking us , so he could try and flip it in the bst section

well...it's pretty obvious this guy was asking us , so he could try and flip it in the bst section

And the problem with that? Currently set up on a brand new Besta I built specifically for it.....liking it more and more each day. Won't sell for a low ball offer.

Well, if those people think he should sell it for the $500 trade value, they are out of their freakin minds.
I would have done the same thing as Newbieguy.

And the problem with that? Currently set up on a brand new Besta I built specifically for it.....liking it more and more each day. Won't sell for a low ball offer.

I never said there was one, just stating the facts.

Back