Disney's - A Wrinkle In Time.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EVILFACE

Super Freak
Reaction score
Pretty sure the trailer for this before Panther caused half my brain to corrode and dull my vision.

Pine. So good and much praise for banging Wonder Woman gets dragged into this?

And the little girl, her whole appearance looks forced.

Oprah.......

Once I heard that a movie was coming out starring Oprah Winfrey I immediately gave the book to my 11 year old daughter to read so that the upcoming images from the film (including the previews) wouldn't imprint on her mind before getting the proper visuals from the book. Thank God I did. She laughs at the trailers just as much as I do.

Pretty sure the trailer for this before Panther caused half my brain to corrode and dull my vision.

Pine. So good and much praise for banging Wonder Woman gets dragged into this?

And the little girl, her whole appearance looks forced.

Oprah.......

It does look very forced. Pine is her Dad. Yeah.

I think Pine is just trying anything so that he isn't stereotyped at Kirk. Hopefully this will be the last Disney thing he does, at least for awhile. He did Into the Woods too. Stop it! No more. :monkey4

He's good when they give him good roles. He does comedy well too.

Wow EVILFACE is really working hard to pimp his own duplicate thread on this movie. You shall henceforth be known as "Oprah's Wrinkle in Time Superfan."

:rock

:D

It looks to topple Black Panther this week.

I'm surprised Game Night has as high of RT score as it does.

5tU0OUg.png

Is deciding what to wear or have for breakfast in the morning a political act too?

Oh please. Resistance?! Resistance against what?

People act like we are living in some weird fascist dystopia. Things are just fine, every single race and gender has the same exact legal rights, and no one is being oppressed in any way by the government. You still have all the same legal freedoms you did two years ago. Unless you count hurt feelings as a form of oppression. Just live your life.

In fact, there is a good case to be made that the only ones making headway on oppression of legal rights are "courageous" groups like the ones quoted in the article above.

Back