Threezero 1/6 White Walker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH no...so soon after Arya!! Not the White Walker I wanted, but still cool.

I had a feeling they were going to drop something soon. They used to be more spread out, but they did the same thing with Hound and Dany.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Awesome news, this is a figure 3Z will knock outta the park. But Night King definitely should have come first, then random walker.

I wonder if they started working on this thing before the Night King was revealed to be "The Night King".

I fully expect them to also do a Night King, but at their production rate, frustratingly I wouldn't expect that for at least a couple of years.

Trying to blow up the photo to get a better look at the head. Do you guys think the hair is sculpted or rooted with lots of product? Judging by the hairline, it feels sculpted ... but the way it falls in the back, it would make sense to go with rooted. Hard to tell.

Trying to blow up the photo to get a better look at the head. Do you guys think the hair is sculpted or rooted with lots of product? Judging by the hairline, it feels sculpted ... but the way it falls in the back, it would make sense to go with rooted. Hard to tell.

Sculpted up top, faux hair for long part in back.

Well this was named long ago as one of the figures they were going to make, but i did think they would have dropped it for the Night King. Still, I'm happy to pick this one up.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

So far everything is playing out as the initial "rumors" suggested. We were told one Stark(Arya), one surprise(the white walker) and one Lannister. The next figure has to be Cersei right? I mean, I guess there's an outside chance they toss an Joffrey or Tywin at us or even an Tyrion 2.0 but the good money would be on Cersei.

Also, we need a proper horse!
GoT-white-walkers-08282017.jpg

Back