• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RAINMAN: (Clint Eastwood) Headsculpt, Daniel Plainview/Milkshake Man and Doc Holliday

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Al Taylor

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I am looking for parts or anything pertaining to these characters. I emphasize on Blondie by Rainman. If you have any Sculpts, Clothing or Accessories. Please contact me.

I am looking for Rainman's Gunman 1851 Headsculpt Blondie/Clint Eastwood. I am also looking for Blondie Iminime clothing.

Re: RAINMAN: Gunman 1851(Clint Eastwood), Daniel Plainview/Milkshake Man and Doc Holl

Threads merged per Commerce Rules. Please only have 1 active thread in the section. Feel free to change the title to something more suitable.
Many thanks.
x :peace

I have a plainview head sculpt and a plainview figure for sale. Pm me for Details or look at my sale post

Back