Action Figure NECA: Friday the 13th Ultimate Part 2 Jason

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caped Baldy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Friday the 13th – 7” Scale Action Figure – Ultimate Part 2 Jason

From the Friday the 13th fear franchise, we present the definitive collector’s version of Jason as he appeared in Part 2 — featuring a 100% brand new Ultimate body!

This deluxe 7” scale action figure has two interchangeable heads and over 25 points of articulation. It’s loaded with accessories, too: campfire, his mother’s severed head, machete and knife, pick axe, spear, and pitchfork. Packaged in a collector-friendly deluxe window box

Ultimate-Part-2-Jason-590.jpg

Jason1-1-683x1024.jpg

Jason2-1-683x1024.jpg

Can't wait. 100% brand new sculpt as well apparently.

Yep I ordered. Looks completely new I owned the old cult classic and box set. Definitely looks like a new sculpt.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Too bad it doesn't look like Pam's head can lie flat on a table like in the movie with that gore coming from the neck stump.

Too bad it doesn't look like Pam's head can lie flat on a table like in the movie with that gore coming from the neck stump.
Weird how it's the exact same sculpt from the cult classic and anniversary set but they added that part to the stump it's odd.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Looks good to me. I don't ever take these out of the packaging, so the neck doesn't bother me. NECA is cranking out a lot of stuff!

Keeping figures in boxes seems masochistic. I experienced that recently, after I opened up HOTS Jim Raynor. Man, it's a whole new world. I felt the same emotion as a kid receiving a brand-new toy.
Figure looks good and I'm glad we still got the camp fire. Let's hope the final product won't disappoint.

Glad to see him revealed at last, this is my favorite look for Jason. I've never owned the cult classics version, but it looks to me like Neca reused the sculpt. Looks like they just reworked it to add the new articulation. The fabric wrinkles are the same. Not sure if the unmasked head is new or not. Regardless, he looks fantastic, and I'm happy with the accessory choices. I do wish they would leave the blood off the weapons though.

Definitely plan on getting this and it looks great but... does he not have a waist joint? Or maybe it's hidden under the overalls but that seems like it'd effectively be the same as not having one.

I've pre-ordered my usual 3. One to keep in the box, one to use the sack head and one to display unmasked. Can't get enough F13 figures! Currently, of all the 7" scale stuff I have the 25th anniversary box set loose, ultimate pt 3, ultimate pt 4 and ultimate part 6. I have a McFarlane Jason X and the older Mezco CoF Part 3 and 4 Jasons. Never have bought 1/6 stuff as it's all too stylized or "doll-ish" looking as far as more modern figures go.

I’m not the biggest fan of the potato sack look for Jason but I’ll probably get this figure just because it’s a unique look for the character. Comes with some decent accessories at least.

When was the last time a license was in danger of being yanked? The Friday the 13th law suit probably put this to the front of the line so it didn’t get canned like the video game is right now.

i really really love that wood fire
i just want that wood fire nothing else

Back