T.H.I.N.G.S. by Milton Bradley

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ForeverYoung

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anyone else remember the Totally Hilarious Incredibly Neat Games of Skill by Milton Bradley around 1986? I loved these T.H.I.N.G.S. as a kid and actually used my allowance to go out and buy each one I could find. I kept care of them, making sure not to lose pieces, even keeping the boxes they came in. I have 9 (picture below). My boys were bored today so I pull them out and let them play with them carefully (since they are now over 30 years old). They still worked well! A couple needed encouraging to keep the timer going now and then, but overall they worked about as well as when I was a kid.

THINGS.jpg

These were colourful and creative. No batteries required and fun. The molds had some good detail them them. I was surprised the stickers held up as long as they did! Part of why I posted was to see if anyone else remembered them, but moreso in case any of you remembered any different ones from what I have. I think I had all that they made according to what info I could see online. Besides an ebay auction with all 9, most of what I saw online didn't even list all 9 of them.

I was worried the plastic may have deteriorated over time but they are fine!

Back