Howdy from Texas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chaidragonfire

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I live in the DFW, Tx area, been here most of my life.

Started collecting Garfield when I was in my 20's, have a huge box of Garfield collectibles. Then discovered Wonder Woman, and fell in love.... until recently the love affair ended.

I used to work a part time job in a shopping mall on the weekends. I worked at different small shops, usually ones that had collectibles I wanted. So I would get a job there, just so I could get first dibs on what came in and got it with my employee discount. Did this for many years.

Unfortunately I have never had any place to display anything I collect, so it's all still in storage boxes. I've collected a little of anything that caught my fancy over the years, so it's not just any one single thing.......high end Barbies, collectible plates, Hot Wheels, Wonder Woman, Cat Woman, Living Dead Dolls, JTRS, trading cards, and other such things. I stopped collecting a few years ago, because it's all just sitting in boxes. Why collect when I can't even look at it. Now I'm looking to get rid of it all.

Hello [emoji3]

Why not get a couple of Detolfs from IKEA and display your favorites?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Hi..good to see you. Im really sorry to hear you are going to get rid of all your collections. I strongly recommend a detolf display rack from ikea.

Hi! 👋 Nooo! 😱 Don't do it! You've got so much time & resources invested in your collection! Yes--by all means, get some of IKEA's Detolf display cases like everyone suggests. Then you can finally get them out of the boxes and can enjoy all of the things you love. You'll be happy if you do. 😃 Good luck & enjoy! 😊

Back