• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Gladiator Hulk (SOLD) and King Hulk (SOLD) for sale in Canada.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetbabala

Freaked Out
Reaction score
For sale are Sideshow's Gladiator (SOLD) and King Hulk PFs. Both are in like new condition complete with art boxes and shippers. GH is 0700/3000 and King Hulk is 0064/1500. I am in Abbotsford, British Columbia, so would prefer to keep shipping within Canada due to cost as these are some big boxes. Asking prices are 725.00 USD each, plus shipping, Paypal included. I am willing to meet up with members in the area having good feedback to eliminate shipping costs. If you are serious, please feel free to ask any questions. Thanks, Ryan.
GH 1.jpgKH 1.jpgGHKH 1.jpgGHKH 2.jpgGH head.jpgView attachment 394709KH head.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Sideshow Gladiator Hulk and King Hulk for sale in Canada.

you can try the canadian fb group as well. lots of guys from BC.

Did you do something to the headband on the King Hulk? just curious.

No, that's just from the shadow of his hair in that lighting. I will take a shot of each head in better light. Thanks.

Ambasah - thank you for the suggestion. Unfortunately, I think I am probably the only person in BC who doesn't use FB...

Updated with a clear shot of each head.

Big green bump. Don't like my prices? Make me an offer...you never know.

Bump with a new price of 725.00 each. I would also look at trading either for a minty Bane PF ex. with both boxes.

Ship both to the UK?

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

For any audio enthusiasts, I would also consider trading for a nice pair of Campfire Audio Vegas or similar caliber/sounding IEMs. Thanks.

Monthly bump. These are both still for sale, or possibly trade for Campfire Audio Vegas. Thanks.

Back