Kotobukiya/ARTFX: Freddy Krueger, Michael Myers, Pinhead, Ash 1/7 scales

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

md99

Super Freak
Reaction score
All revealed at NY Toy Fair. 2018 releases.

Freddy ARTFX:

yzTCNR.jpg

Pinhead bishoujo:

6MZ4OG.jpg

Halloween bishoujo:

LKdyeS.jpg

Ash Evil Dead 2 bishoujo:

9taLj2.jpg

I wish they'd do a complete normal line then get into that gender bending takes for those who are into that. Freddy looks amazing.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

I wish they'd do a complete normal line then get into that gender bending takes for those who are into that. Freddy looks amazing.

Yeah man they've been doing these transgender statues for a while. It appears they are popular.

But they are not what I want to put on my shelves.

Yeah man they've been doing these transgender statues for a while. It appears they are popular.

They aren't transgender. I look up their skirts regularly and they don't have bulges.

Gender bending. It's a male character originally reimagined as a women (in this case).

Koto does such good work I just wish the have offerings of both kinds for both tastes.

Gender bending. It's a male character originally reimagined as a women (in this case).

Koto does such good work I just wish the have offerings of both kinds for both tastes.

Ohhh, genderbending...whatever they call it. They woulda been better doing pieces like Freddy above.

Maybe it's an exclusive license cause it's the opposite gender.

I actually like the gender bending or whatever you call it, take on these characters. I already got female Ash on order! :)

But yes a nice Bruce Campbell Ash would be nice as well.

Only interested in Freddy for this line. Looks good and Im sure will be affordable

My Kotobukiya Ash showed up here today... She's very well executed, and I especially love the color and texture detail on her shirt. I only have the Koto Jason companion piece, but they are perfectly matched - Here are some hero shots of her - enjoy!

koto ash 1 sm.jpg

koto ash 2 sm.jpg

koto ash 3 sm.jpg

koto ash 4 sm.jpg

koto ash 5 sm.jpg

I don’t really understand the entire bishoujo line but then again I’m a grown man that buys comic statues and comics. 😂

And yeah that last comment was really unnecessary.

Back