Statue Prime 1 Transformers Drift statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
From Facebook. Great for those who like the movies.

tfd.jpg

Yeah' db this is looking pretty nice.

Short YT vid by Whiplash Collectors some nice close-ups https://youtu.be/rySMNPwmzX4

photo from Prime 1 Instagram Wonder festival 2018

Attachments

• 27880048_192804414806863_4129221063483588608_n.jpg
    27880048_192804414806863_4129221063483588608_n.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
You gotta be kidding. I missed the blue version and I just ordered Bumblebee. I hope it doesn’t start for a long while.

I hate to miss it. Movies are bleh but it’s all there is. I know they recently did Barricade but TLK Barricade is a far better design.

My point is I like many but can’t pass this. I’ll have to sell other pieces.

I hope he’s not up for a few months. It’s funny though the screenshot of his in blue looks like the red statue.

I hope he has the EX Swords.

I will possibly sell some Star Wars pieces for these. I don’t necessarily mind paying for them but I feel Star Warsed out these days. I guess I’ll see. Just owning one Transformers piece has made me love them. Just high quality pieces to me.

Like I said with TLK Bee, If you missed the AOE Drift this is a good buy if you collect this line...

My issue is that I already own MMTFM-04 (DOTM Bee) & MMTFM-06 (AOE Drift) so it makes for a difficult decision, actually a REALLY hard choice to purchase these statues again! Drift is the same from the thighs down, literally even the wheels. Just color differences. Of course you are getting a different chest piece and arms, the head looks a bit more detailed and better coloring, however nothing that the Blue AOE Drift couldn’t be touched up for added detail. I do like the Bugatti chest and double sword better, not to mention sword up or down, with the extra arm. As of now TLK Drift has no extra arms or weapons listed? That could change. It did with TLK Bee

As a modeler I did find a reason to buy (P.O.) TLK Bee, He is a few inches taller than the DOTM Bee and has a better “skeleton” (if you will), just meaning it has more auto parts and details... My entire plan is to remove all of TLK Bumblebee yellow parts and some of the identifiable pieces and make a different AutoBot or Decepticon.

MMTFM-04 Bee = 22” tall, & TLK Bee is 25.27” tall and although I cant tell yet (I’d have to see more pics from the conventions) it appears the stand (base) is about the same height. So, this should allow for a fun custom build! Going to need a 1/10 scale model car and some fun molding parts! Maybe a ‘69 DODGE CHARGER ;)

Sooooo and idea how long until Sideshow puts this up? I hate to ask them lol it is never right.

Maybe they are not. I was sure they would carry the Blue from Jurassic World but nope or I never saw it there. I now never feel like they will carry all Prime 1 pieces.

Back