Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Pennywise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
28166420_634899370189763_5269454197356160389_n.jpg
=#
pw2.jpg

pw.jpg

Nanjin Tam

7 mins ·

Pennywise @ New York Toy Fair.
I am venturing out from Trek and "plain clothes" civilian figures, and doing something different. (Do note that, i did the weathering on pennywise
1f60a.png
��
). The final proto will look a lot better.

There will be additional new figures in the coming months, and two particular figures will surprise a lot of people.
Trek, bring us new franchises and new challenges, and go places where no figures companies have gone.before
1f60a.png
��

Nanjin Tam Two major key characters in Pop Culture. One of them is hiding up in my sleeve for a while, and the other one just joint. "Official News" should be available soon.1

· Reply · 8m

I'm not feeling this one at all. Looks a bit like lazy cosplay... :slap

I think it's looks alright. I'm sure it'll look better after they make improvements.

That sculpt looks great! :rock

The clothing is lazy as hell, unfortunately.
I hope this is just a prototype and the final thing will looks high-end and movie accurate.

Hope they don't put much effort into this thing, as it'll just hold up Trek and Firefly even longer. :lol

I don't think you have to worry about that. If they thought that was ok to show, then standards are already low.

He looks much better there! It does need some work, but it's just a proto. He doesn't even have the little poofs on the shoes :lol

This is definitely one figure that would benefit from having rooted hair. Khan has it, and it looks like they have an Inigo Montoya figure with rooted hair just in front of him.

Back