"The Lost Boys" figures??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olvidadero

Chipmunk Robot on Ice
Reaction score
I read somewhere that they were planning on doing some "Lost Boys" figures, does anyone know anything about this??

I don't think it was figures I just think it was a figure in NECAs classics line.

edit: It's two figures. Michael and David to be release in Cult Classics series 6

olvidadero said:
I read somewhere that they were planning on doing some "Lost Boys" figures, does anyone know anything about this??

I think they're right behind the Happy Days line. :lol

wofford29 said:
It's two figures. Michael and David to be release in Cult Classics series 6

That's great, I'm so happy NECA is including teen/fantasy/cult movies from the 80s, first Jareth from "Labyrinth" and now "The Lost Boys". I'd like to see "Dark Crystal" and "The Neverending Story" to name a couple. Are there any pictures from the "lost boys" ones? or is it too soon?

Heres an old resin model of 'David' i made about 15 years ago.....one of the very few incarnations of 'The Lost Boys' in any medium
Picture501.jpg
[/IMG]
Picture504.jpg
[/IMG]

Impressive. I wonder how would you do it these days. I'm sure it'll work out even better.

Can someone post the pictures of David and Michael prototypes? I can't find them anywhere. Thanks!

Thank you! David looks good, Michael not so good... Let's see how the final product ends up looking like.

Where did that figure come from, Murderofcrows71? is it a custom of yours?

Updated the previous Pics.

Hari is Awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back