Cobra Kai

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why the hell wasn't I told about this, who's in charge?

Seriously, I had no idea they were making a new one. But...didn't the blond chap end up personally congratulating Laruso at the end of the fight in the first one? Why would he have bad blood now?

Seriously, I had no idea they were making a new one. But...didn't the blond chap end up personally congratulating Laruso at the end of the fight in the first one? Why would he have bad blood now?

Ii thought about that, but just because you respect your opponent, it doesn't mean you don't want to beat them again, if given the chance.

If memory serves he was completely wiping the floor with Laruso but for that lucky point at the end. If anything I think he was uncharacteristically gracious in defeat given his previous attitude and behaviour...

I thought this was gonna be a comedy. Either way, looks good. Don't know if I want to pay for youtube red just for this but I have to find some way of watching this.

Where ever he his, some how they have to bring Sensei John Kreese back so both Daniel and Johnny can humiliate him some more.

Back