• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S: OFFERS ACCEPTED: Eleven John Wick, Steel Wolf Logan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rambler

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm trying to clear out some space for new figures coming in. Stands not included with the figures (unless stated differently in item listing) I would like to keep shipping within the United States.

Big Chief Goldfinger James Bond with additional Replacement head sculpt - Complete. Been sitting in the box since I got him due to the nose rub issue and waiting for the replacement head. You will get figure numbered 648 with nose rub sculpt PLUS replacement head. The replacement head, per BCS, needs to be heated up with a hairdryer before attempting to put on the body. SOLD Brown shipper included.
Spoiler Spoiler:

1/6 Sideshow Exclusive Darth Malgus. Complete. Only displayed in one pose. Exclusive Head sculpt. Brown shipper included. SOLD
Spoiler Spoiler:

Authentic Eleven James Bond SOLD
Spoiler Spoiler:

Steel Wolf Logan Headsculpts $15 each shipped or $25 shipped for both

doUqWfr.jpg

Authentic Eleven John Wick 2.0 sculpt on basic knock-off body, all black suit and including the rifle I bought off OSK and handgun SOLD

Authentic Eleven John Wick headsculpt $25 shipped

aCO6hBj.jpg

Authentic Eleven Logan Sculpt on a world box knock-off body and the Super MC Toys Stealth Loban outfit. I will include the comic book and a pair of metal claws i bought off ebay. I was made aware of two missing buttons on the blue shirt, therefore I have lowered my original asking price to account for that. SOLD

Spoiler Spoiler:

Steel Wolf Logan Outfit SOLD
Spoiler Spoiler:

Tony Stark bash SOLD
Spoiler Spoiler:

1/6 Sideshow 501st Clone. Version comes with both helmet sculpts and is complete. SOLD

Spoiler Spoiler:

MattyCollector Ghostbusters Lot: SOLD

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Re: FS: Eleven Logan, Steel Wolf Logan, Eleven John Wick

I have switched the Eleven Logan sculpt on to a world box clone body that looks better to me in the Super MC Toys Stealth Logan outfit. I will update pics later tonight.

Back