• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Prime 1 Studios Starscream MMTFM-03, possible interest in...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Winters

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Thank you! I now own all the P1 Studios Transformers I was looking for!

I do not low-ball people offers. Please let me know what you would like.

UPDATE: FOUND! (& Paid) WTB Starscream (MMTFM-03), He is the last of the Prime 1 Studios Statues that I am currently looking for... I’ll still consider some listed below, but honestly my interest in buying Scream 1st..... If you have one of the ones I’m considering let me know, but honestly securing Scream is my priority.

FEEDBACK INFO: 100% Across the board. Feel free to Check:
Ebay.com : Waszak1977 = 100% Buy & Sell x16+ years about 800 recorded transactions
RZRForums.net : Waszak1977 = 100% Buy/Sell and Donate!
Forum.Blu-ray.com : Waszak1977 = 100% Buy/Sell and Donate!
Sideshow forum: Winters : New-ish here, but already bought Statues with some on the way & 100%

If the statue is not new it must be from a smoke free home. Prefer original Boxing (If possible, but NOT a deal breaker). I am highly capable of repairing statues that have been damaged to a state better than original (in some cases). So please don’t pass sending me info or pics due to damage. I’ve already bought MMTFM-11 (IronHide) from a fellow member of this forum (POS Feedback) and I’ve bought a second Statue (Optimus Prime MMTFM-02) that will arrive in a week or so. I’ve also got MMTFM-01 (Megatron) on the way now too! I’m newish to this forum (was a lurker) and I’m building references now, But between Ebay, The RZRForums, & Blu-ray.com forums, I can provide enough references to perfect buying and selling feedback for the last 15+ years that no seller will have any worries with me! IMPORTANT: I follow the rules strictly, I would ask the sellers to do the same. Thank you and I hope to find the Statues...

This is where I’m at and what I’m “Thinking” about buying or interested in...

UPDATE:

MMTFM-01 Megatron (Own)
MMTFM-02 Optimus (Own)
MMTFM-03 Starscream (Own)
MMTFM-04 Bumblebee (Own)
MMTFM-05 Grimlock (I’m still on the fence if I really want that statue, if you want to sell one shoot me a PM maybe we can deal?)
MMTFM-06 Drift (own)
MMTFM-07 Optimus Prime AOE Knight——————Not Interested
MMTFM-08 Optimus Prime AOE Knight (Ultimate)-Not Interested
MMTFM-09 Galvatron——————————————-Not Interested
MMTFM-10 Lockdown (own)
MMTFM-10SJ SteelJaw (own)
MMTFM-11 IronHide (own)
MMTFM-12 Jazz (Pre-Ordered)
MMTFM-13 Ratchet (Pre-Ordered)
MMTFM-14 Shockwave (Pre-Ordered)
MMTFM-15 Barricade (Pre-Ordered)
MMTFM-16 Optimus Prime TLKnight———————Not Interested
MMTFM-17 Megatron TLKnight——————————Not Interested
MMTFM-18 Squeeks <Half-Scale>————————Not Interested
MMTFM-19 Crosshairs (Pre-Ordered)
MMTFM-20 Bumblebee TLK (Pre-Ordered)- Plans to strip down and rebuild Statue into different TF!
MMTFM-21 Drift TLK? (On Fense about the Blue MMTFM-06 Blue Bugatti VS. TLK Red/Black Mercedes-Benz SLS)
MMTFM-22 ?????

Last edited:
Re: WTB Prime 1 Studios Starscream MMTFM-03 & Megatron MMTFM-01

I’ve bought Megatron MMTFM-01, Thank you forum mates:

So I’ve bought,
Ironhide (Arrived Perfectly)
Optimus (MMTFM-02) On the way!
Megatron (MMTFM-01) On the way!

Still looking for Starscream MMTFM-03, I’ll cover PayPal Fee’s, Insurance, Shipping, and I’m a solid buyer! I will update the 1st Ad and title line now. Thank you all for helping me (almost) complete the collection of the original released P1 Studios Statues! I was Collecting ThreeA, but they put out a mailer after the new year stating they were going to be concentrating on what they love to make and collect over certain brands... This means ThreeA will likely be slowing down severely in the Transformers area, even the newest of their line (an upgraded Bumblebee TLK) has already been pushed back 6 months without any information on releasing anymore TFs.. As a collector ThreeA is amazing, but I am looking at the Variety P1 Studios offers.

I am still on the fence about buying Grimlock MMTFM-05/ (OP optional), Beyond that I’m not really a ‘Knight’ Optimus/Megatron lover, nor Galvatron. P1 is releasing Power-up Optimus and a beautiful Nizzi concept Megatron soon though! Oh Superior Optimus too! Yikes! I know release will be around the year 2020 but its wicked!

Last edited:
There is one for sale on eBay.

Thank you for looking out and Yup, I’ve been all over that for months! I can say that after 3? Months of negotiating with that seller on Ebay that StarScream is Officially mine! Well, shipping in a day or two. The seller originally (as he also had several other P1 Studio TFs for Sale) only wanted to sell via Pick-up from Malaysia.

Without getting into too many details I really dont blame him. #1 The cost of shipping the 3 boxes SS comes in, with 2 of the 3 boxes being ruffly 70cm x 60cm x 30cm and about 10kg each (Avg.) with a chargeable shipping rate of 65kg (due to package size ect) + Insurance you are looking at almost a $1000 to ship the Statue... Add in PayPal and Ebay Fees and the fact that the EX versions dont get the same love Sideshow gives ( price difference between EX and regular) and you have 1 expensive and RISKY deal... It helped that I’ve bought Statues from Malaysia in the past & the latest over $1200? The issue is that dishonest buyers who claim whatever BS. “Oh it didn’t arrive, or it was a box or rocks” or whatever excuse they can pull to either get the Statue free or force the seller to print a shipping label requiring the seller to eat an even bigger loss has genuinely put fear in sellers, both here and overseas....

Honest people have to be very careful selling. As a buyer I have a ridiculous amount of protection between Ebay, then PayPal, then my Credit Card, and Feedback too... So we (That seller and I) have been talking over the last 3 months about this deal. We came to a fair risk and responsibility agreement. The guy was dealing with so many offers and people wanting it shipped that at one point he just said he wasnt risking it!

In the end its all going to be great! We just closed the deal (thats why I’m here updating this thread).

I’m still thinking about Grimlock, but for now I’m very, very happy! He sent me so many pics packing up Starscream, giving me the edition number, just everything proving he’s as Legit as me. Wow.... I am happy.. & Tired! Another all-nighter! LOL

Thanks everyone...

Back