Enterbay 1/6 figure of God of Gambler and Little Knife

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

playboy409

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.enterbay.com/intl/en/16...hun-and-little-knife-the-god-of-gamblers.html

16-ko-chun-and-little-knife-the-god-of-gamblers.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want ANdy Lau. I already have Fat Gor from Better tomorrow.

I think these are not made by Enterbay. The head sculpts dont look like EB sculptors work.
And I dont see any Enterbay logo on the pic

Weird if it’s not made by EB, yet EB selling this on their website. Partnership maybe? It would be cool to have a GoG along with A Better Tomorrow display together.

Back in the day... like almost 10 years ago, Hot Toys first official store was called Toy Hunters.

They carried all sorts of brands at the retail store including competitors. Distinctly remember they sold Medicom, Enterbay, and Sideshow.

The store is still here, and they usually move all the stock they didn't sell it on to that store now so you can buy it over the counter. Maybe EB is trying to form a mini alliance to all the smaller brands, and I hope in the future this leads to more variety and collaborations. EB and Storm don't come up with that much new product anyways on a yearly basis.

I did buy both a few months ago, Im pretty happy with them, Andy with the shades looks spot on to me..chow looks decent.. ^^

I did buy both a few months ago, Im pretty happy with them, Andy with the shades looks spot on to me..chow looks decent.. ^^

I got these recently too and and pleased with them too.

I'm not sure how to display the table on my shelves, takes up so much space.

Back