Action Figure Speculation - Deadpool 2 Hot Toys Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoody999

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Deadpool-2-What-We-Know.jpg

Couldn't find a thread for Deadpool 2 Hot Toys figures.

Really hope they make some figures from this movie. I would love another go at Deadpool (missed first one) and would also be interested in Cable to have on the shelf as a pair.

What do you think ? Will they release an improved Deadpool Ver 2 ? Would you want Cable ?

deadpool-2-cable-slice-600x200.jpg

I think the first Deadpool is perfect and i am happy with my ToysEra Colossus but i would probably purchase Cable if they made him.

No need for Deadpool the first one was flawless.

Cable is so ****ing bought.

Yeah, really regret not having him. I loved the movie at the time, but was focusing on Star Wars only for HT figures. Now I've branched out a bit, so would love the opportunity. Would be a pretty simple cash grab for HT though.

Cable would also be great with teddy bear !

Without a doubt they'll do another Deadpool. Probably release a Wade HS with it to try and nab people from the first and a few other accessories. Cable is probably a strong possibility. I doubt we'll get more than that. I'm in for both.

Cable, Negasonic, Domino and Colossus are all insta-buys from me.

Without a doubt they'll do another Deadpool. Probably release a Wade HS with it to try and nab people from the first and a few other accessories. Cable is probably a strong possibility. I doubt we'll get more than that. I'm in for both.

Yeah I agree, that's HT typical gameplay for figures with masks. (latest example Black Panther). Bring out V1, then V2 with headsculpt and improve/modify costume where possible to new movie.

Deadpool and Cable would look pretty cool together on the shelf. I guess they didn't expect the success of the first so perhaps this time round they could expand into more characters. Just depends how deep they went with IW too.

I don't see a reason to get another Deadpool, however would get...
Cable
Domino -- Zazee looks smokin'. I would have preferred the comic color scheme, but I can understand why that would have been controversial.
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Copycat -- I really hope they give her powers along with blue skin and white hair. That would be so cool, and Morena Baccarin is gorgeous.
Colossus -- I kind of doubt they will do this, so I should probably pick up the knockoff.

Details are still very sparse on this movie, but the helicopter shot in the trailer shows him with a team, including Terry Crews all suited up. So there might be some cool surprises in store.

Wondering what they’ll even do. Deadpool is obvious and I think Cable is a possibility. I wouldn’t count on much more than those two personally.

I’m curious what they’ll do with a second Deadpool figure but I don’t think I’d buy another unless there’s a good reason (Reynolds sculpt and maybe some cool accessories).

I'd seriously consider Domino, plus I'd be all in for Vanessa. Morena Baccarin is so on my list.

View attachment 392641

Given HT penchant for focusing mostly on the tried, true and new, realistically I'd imagine we'll only see Deadpool 2.0 with an unmasked portrait and Cable. Domino may eek in there, but I'd give it a 25% chance at best. Vanessa wouldn't stand a chance but Copycat might. Even then, I think the best chance for Domino, Copycat, and Negasonic will be unlicensed figs via knockoff companies. I kind of get the feeling that HT looks the other way on those types of figs (case in point Colossus) because they know they'll never produce them and it's barely a blip on their bottom line. It's only when figures like Qui-Gon, Mace, and Neo are solicited that the C&Ds are rushed out and all traces of those pieces vanish from Facebook and the forums.

They’ll make Cable and Deadpool 2.0 with a Wade Sculpt and some different accessories.
5% chance of Domino
15% chance of Negasonic
15% chance of Colossus
0% everything else unless this movie makes enough money to make Disney Executives faint.

Cable is a must. Although I do wish he had a more colorful uniform. I'd love to see a HT Colossus.

They’ll make Cable and Deadpool 2.0 with a Wade Sculpt and some different accessories.
5% chance of Domino
15% chance of Negasonic
15% chance of Colossus
0% everything else unless this movie makes enough money to make Disney Executives faint.

I think this is pretty much on the money IMO. But I'd be OK with this as I can't afford to go in too deep here. 2 would be fine.

I'd also love Colossus, but if he did come out I'd really have a debate on my hands, as he wouldn't be cheap.

Back