Action Figure NECA Half Life and Portal Figures Reissue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vector

Super Freak
Reaction score
NECA is reissuing the Half Life 2 Gordon Freeman and Portal 2 Chell figures.

From Toyark:

https://news.toyark.com/2018/02/07/half-life-2-gordon-freeman-portal-2-chell-figures-reissued-284969

If the paint apps are improved on the the new Freeeman figure, I may have to update my Half Life Diorama.

FrontView_1.JPG

Now if NECA would just reissue the figures for Dead Space. The prices of the Isaac Clarke and Necromorph figures on the secondary market are crazy.

They should reissue their entire Bioshock line. QC killed some of those and they're still super expensive on the secondary market.

They should reissue their entire Bioshock line. QC killed some of those and they're still super expensive on the secondary market.

The Gordon Freeman is going to be mine. Wanted this figure for a while. Had some of my best gaming moments with that dude.

The Gordon Freeman is going to be mine. Wanted this figure for a while. Had some of my best gaming moments with that dude.

Half Life was an excellent game series. Sadly, while rumors and glimmers of hope surface occasionally, it appears unlikely that Valve will ever release Half Life 3 or Episode 3.

Great counter-measure against those bootlegs from China.

I already have two Gordons but don't mind getting more.

Vector - did you buy that diorama from somewhere? Or is it a personal custom?

Half Life was an excellent game series. Sadly, while rumors and glimmers of hope surface occasionally, it appears unlikely that Valve will ever release Half Life 3 or Episode 3.

****** move of them. They know there is huge fan base and they have the money and resources to make it. They just don't care it seems.

Back