Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 237 of 248 FirstFirst ... 137187227233234235236237238239240241247 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 2477

Default Re: DC Joker Movie (Non-DCEU)

Quote Originally Posted by The Clown Prince of Crime View Post
    HT makes no sense. They don't care about anniversaries. They just made a new Two Face and a 1/4 Ledger Joker. They will make a 3.0. Who knows when tho.
    Hm, fair point. I can wait; I've been away for a long time and need to catch up with some other figures first.

Quote Originally Posted by Wor-Gar View Post

HT never pays attention to anniversaries, not even their own. I love how many people on here still pine for logic and magic dates that will bring the release they want. They have learned nothing.

That said, a 3.0 Ledger Joker is inevitable, especially after the redux Harvey Dent. This time maybe they'll get it right. Nah.... something will be deliberately off. I have learned.

Nicholson is still their BEST Joker ever.
    I do hope a 3.0 comes at some point. I got into the game with the Raimi-Man, but he arrived with a broken mold which put me off the hobby. I then kept collecting other stuff, got back in with the Big Chief Doctors, 2015 happened and buying online became a chore with the Regulations, so I stuck with comics (which I'm ending this year; I've already trimmed it to 30$/month, and when these series, which are mostly minis/maxis, like Morrison's GL end, I'm done for good; it's a waste of money). Which means that I missed on a lot of stuff. So, yeah, I'll be selfish and wish for a rerelease down the road.

As for the anniversaries, there still is their 20th. Boy, I bet we'll get some really KEWL stuff like, uh, Square Enix Iron Man and uh... Well I'm tapped out, I can't think of anything. They've been making Insomniac Spider-Man figures for about a year now and we still don't have a 2099, so I'll never be able to tell what goes on in their heads. The fact that all we got from MGS were MGS3 Snake/Boss & MGR Raiden, still perplexes me. But then again these are the same people who got Watchmen and made Silk Spectre instead of Rorschach, so... yeah.

Watched this and Hobbs and Shaw on UHD a couple of days ago. I was actually quite drawn to the movie (and I'm one who tends to surf the web a bit during movies), but yeah it's not a movie I'd rewatch often, and you'd probably want to be in the right frame of mind for it.
    Pre Orders: MMS498 The Wasp, MMS521 Captain Marvel, MMS528D30 Iron Man Mark LXXXV Endgame, MMS529 Thanos Endgame, MMS543D33 IM Battle Damaged Mark LXXXV Endgame, MMS557 Thor Endgame

Makes no sense, but I like it.

Torturer of OCD
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    He can't be controlling Proto-Joker. He doesn't even exist in this world.
    Hidden Content
    Freaks Dilemma: desperate need for completion vs. desire for perfection

And he would be younger

[...]This time maybe they'll get it right. Nah.... something will be deliberately off. I have learned.

Nicholson is still their BEST Joker ever.
    I've come to the conclusion that it's no longer tinfoil hat territory. These companies hold back sometimes. If a dedicated hobbyist can create screen accurate characters and costumes, there's little reason for a company with resources to repeatedly miss. The odd piece due to deadlines or production limitations? Sure. But over and over again? Pre-meditated.

Makes me wonder how the odd homerun gets approved.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Follow greygoose on Flickr Visit greygoose's Youtube Channel Visit greygoose's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by The Clown Prince of Crime View Post
    Makes no sense, but I like it.

Yep, makes no sense but they are the best 2 Jokers.

Torturer of OCD
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by greygoose View Post
    Yep, makes no sense but they are the best 2 Jokers.
    There are three BEST Jokers: Ledger, Phoenix and Nicholson

Let's rank them, shall we?

Here's my ranking:
    1. Ledger
    2. Nicholson
    3. Phoenix
    Hidden Content
    Freaks Dilemma: desperate need for completion vs. desire for perfection

Super Freak

Feedback

Ledger
    Nicholson

Phoenix

There are three BEST Jokers: Ledger, Phoenix and Nicholson

Let's rank them, shall we?

Here's my ranking:
    1. Ledger
    2. Nicholson
    3. Phoenix
    Agreed ... but ... Phoenix Joker is weird for me because as far as I'm concerned he's only The Joker for like a minute or two as he's dancing down the steps. The rest of the time he's a well-played psychopath in clown make-up.