Black Canary Custom By AFM Upgraded 2-7-18

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

actionfiguremovies

Super Freak
Reaction score
Nice job. Where'd you get the bolero style jacket? I've got my own bashed Canary but I was never able to find one.

Nice job. Where'd you get the bolero style jacket? I've got my own bashed Canary but I was never able to find one.

Thanks. the bolero style jacket is from Triad toys. They went out of business a few years ago, but the quality is top notch.
I've had it for years and it's still in great shape.

Great talking to you AFM. Like i said, looks great. Very impressive!

She looks GREAT!!!!!

Thanks so much.

Great talking to you AFM. Like i said, looks great. Very impressive!

Hey brother good talking to you too. My mind is working double time to figure out how I'm going to use the suit. Nothing yet....Thanks again.

This looks fantastic where did you get the suit and the boots ?
Thanks.
Here's the brake down:
The suit is from the DC Heroes Barbie Black Canary.
The Jacket is from Triad toys
Boots are Hot Toys Black widow
Had the fishnets from another place I can't remember.

Is that the DC Direct Arrow?

(Now it's just going to bug me that I can't find one of those jackets, haha.)

Is that the DC Direct Arrow?

(Now it's just going to bug me that I can't find one of those jackets, haha.)

It is but he has a completely different body so he's not 13" tall anymore. I really hated that they made all the heroes too tall. I had to mod all of them.

It is but he has a completely different body so he's not 13" tall anymore. I really hated that they made all the heroes too tall. I had to mod all of them.

Yeah. I bought the 13" Black Canary from DC Direct not realizing that it was not 1/6 scale in hopes of doing a custom (the advert said 12" figure but my dumbass didn't read the actual description.

The Barbie outfit looks perfect though.

I really like your custom DC stuff. Keep up the great work.

Back