1/6 InFlames Toys 'Wu Song' from 'Water Margine'

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyekye

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
FYI, Water Margin is a Chinese novel attributed to Shi Nai'an. Considered one of the Four Great Classical Novels of Chinese literature.
(Romance of the Three Kingdoms, Journey to the West, Water Margin, Dream of the Red Chamber)

It looks like all muscle body - almost like Zhang Fei (Yide) He fought and killed a Tiger with bare hands in the story.
A welcome new branch of figure based on another classic!
060957nm80qpz0c0pkcmkk.jpg
060957xam77zjwj7j5nv5j.jpg

I was surprised to find Wu Song’s tomb in Hangzhou. How a fictional character ended with his own tomb is beyond me. LOL

I think this Inflames Wu Song is closely based on Ding Haifeng who played as Wu Song in Water Margin 1998.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really cool . I?m not familiar with this character . Can you explain the origins of this ?

Thank you.

It's a famous character from one of the 4 classics of chinese litterature. It's from the water Margin (inspired Suikoden games). He's one of the 108 heroes. He's a very strong guy (that explains the look of the figure) who killed a tiger with his own hands and a few guys. He was a prisonner and had to escape and change his identity as a wandering monk to escape the autorities. He's often compared to the bouddhist vision of the monkey king (very strong and wild and get redemption through bouddhism).

He's an alcoolic too.

There is a lot of movies about him in the shaw brthers catalogue like the water margin, all men are brothers or the delightful forest. I don't know if this figure is from a movie r a tvshow though. ;)

Hey guys! So mine came in yesterday but I have to return it....because of the strangest thing. It seems like the wrong legs were attached to the figure. The legs are plastic and not the rubber material used for the upper body, on all of them, I know. However, the feet pegs are way to small for the peg holes in the boots. It?s not a matter of them fitting loosely. The peg holes are literally so big that they won?t stay on for even a second. It seems like the peg holes in the boots are made for the larger metal phicen pegs...

I currently have like 50 1/6 figures...I have been collecting for nearly 10 years now and have never run into this issue.

Luckily, big bad toy store is sending me a replacement. Did the boots fit well for anyone else who ordered this? I?m hoping the replacement is right..

I had a problem with there zhang fei bloody battle version that was released a few years ago . It had a muscle body similar to this character . My plastic legs were not on correctly or just very weak because just bending the knee for a pose and the knee peg snapped .extremely frustrating !! [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

Back