Hi!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheMadTitan711

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I’m a huge comic fan. I love Marvel and DC as well as The Walking Dead. My favorite character of all time is Thanos. I have a very large Thanos collection from his first appearance comic, multiple bowens, the hot toys figure, XM, and my favorite and most recent, Thanos on Throne Maquette by Sideshow. I collect everything from PFs to Hot Toys to comics and action figures. I’ve been recently reading Brubaker’s Captain America run and have fallen in love. I’m trying to build my Captain America Hot Toys collection! I currently have the Winter Soldier two pack, Civil War battling version, avengers, and first Avenger. Hoping to get my hands on the AOU Cap and can’t wait for the Infinity War version!! I’m also really excited for the new PF coming out! I’m 24 years old and I’m from Illinois, i work in a bank as an audito. I’m a big guy who’s played football his whole life through college. Thanks for having me here, and I’m excited to meet all of you and talk collecting!

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, MadTitan!
wavesmile.gif

Back