COUNTERPART- STARZ new series..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marvinmyles

Super Freak
Reaction score
watched the first 3 epsodes before deciding to post on this series.

It's very good,and it' has a very well done darkness to it.With excellent acting by JK Simons and pretty much very good acting by the cast.In English,German and Italian w/subtitles..very well done.Interesting story of accidental creation of parallel dimension with the only doorway in the basement of a covert unassuming building.
Operatives can pass over but only with visas through with a strict policy.But things seem to be changing beginning with a female assassin and escalating into a political scenario between the two sides.

Worth watching.. Sundays 8PM PST on STARZ

Last edited:
excellent 4th episode.This is a well done espionage thriller with a twist,one of only two series I'M watching at the moment.. the other being The Alienist which is also excellent.I really hope this is a single season series and done with.Because it's that good.

I was thinking about trying to explain some of the story so far.I tried writing a few paragraphs then realized after I read what I had written.. trying to explain the same characters in two dimensions:lecture gave me a quantum dimensional headache.:lol

Last edited:
Fantastic show.

JK's a god damn acting titan ---> and here you get TWO JKs (!!!!).

Story is solid and the sci-fi is beautifully understated.

Watching Episode 4 tonight.

I'll wait for the season to be over and binge it then. I've been watching so much old stuff, one episode after the other, that I cannot get into weekly programming anymore.

worth watching.. Good idea.

Episode 4 & 5 excellent stuff.Sad about Howards friend.Big reveal Harry's wife.Going to be neat to see how it plays out.

pretty good episode tonight.Fill in back story for Clare .. but Peter really blew it.Howard told him to play along,now Clare knows.

Last edited:
Excellent episode.. Peter continues to be such a big dweeb.And now he's trying to put it all on Howard.Not going to happen in the end.Only 2 more episodes for the season.

Peter screws up completely.Instead of just turning Clare in and saving the Day.. he crashes his car with him and Clare in it.All hell breaks loose on the 4th floor.The duplicates kill a lot of people before Howard and Aldrich kill them.Damage is done but now Aldrich knows Clare was the mole and Peter tried to put the blame on Howard.
Season finale in 2 weeks.

Back