Anyone familiar with Hobby-galaxy.com?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alainator

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi,
Anyone familiar with this toy website: www.hobby-galaxy.com ? Are they legit? There is no information about who they are and where are they from etc. Anyone ever bought from them? There is 1 figure that I am interested to PO from them but I am a little hasitate to do it. Please advise.
Thanks.

Thank you. Do you know where are they located?
Thanks.

Founded in 2013, and located in southern California, USA, here in Hobby-Galaxy.com we specialize in providing the most sought-after adult-oriented collectibles that define trends and distinguish you as a unique collector, ranging from vehicle models, to action figures, to high end statues and many more. All are provided at reasonable prices, with first rate service, and most importantly personal affection towards perfection.

They are a legit company. I've got many items from them

Founded in 2013, and located in southern California, USA, here in Hobby-Galaxy.com we specialize in providing the most sought-after adult-oriented collectibles that define trends and distinguish you as a unique collector, ranging from vehicle models, to action figures, to high end statues and many more. All are provided at reasonable prices, with first rate service, and most importantly personal affection towards perfection.

They are a legit company. I've got many items from them

Thanks!

They're good, if not a little slow. I've ordered 2 figures from them with no issues. They take about a month after general release to get you the figure, but their prices are much better and worth the wait. I'm waiting on Lady Death 2.0 deluxe edition. Pre-ordered it for $155. That's on average $30 less than everywhere else.

Danny’s a good guy; I’ve placed multiple orders with him. He’s a OSW member if you ever head over to that site.

I use them occasionally! Great place to do business with.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I use them occasionally! Great place to do business with.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I have ordered from Danny a few times. He always comes thru. Great person to deal w

That's great to know! I am on the look out for a couple of statues myself, and ran into this site in search results. They're not the lowest price(especially when compared to Japanese pricing), but they're here in the states, so shipping should be lower.

Back