Statue Pop Culture Shock Optimus Prime statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
From Instagram

Attachments

• pcsop.jpg
    pcsop.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 365
  • pcsop1s.jpg
    pcsop1s.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
I forgot that PCS acquired the TF license earlier.

Thanks for reminding me.

Looking forward to more.

I want to like this line...but I'm not sure releasing 3D model images that could have been knocked up inside a day's work are the best way to generate excitement.

There's just too much Transformers!!! :lol

I hope PCS finds their own among the likes of XM and Prime. Big shoes to fill.

I hope PCS can start to turn their image around. As of late, I don't think they're doing anyone any favors. It definitely gets me more anxious about my orders.

While I appreciate the attempt at something a little different and in a price range to gather more people...

...it is too small for me. I am currently wanting to upgrade my Palisades, as I feel they are too small at 1 foot.

The paintjob...again I get what they are going for...but I dont like highlights and shadows (the specularity/shininess of the metal) to be painted / baked into the paintjob.

In the end, if I did not know any better, this looks like papercraft to me. Looks like I could download and print out colored paper and cut and fold it into the piece.
aYIg44uIY0oR2dwwL0PuJKCvtWsS3ygTSg8-JD2tFvaMOGqa1DC1mr7A9A8nRk5r7aIXrfb68FL1PyPPFv_Mhmep89MWNVjLfmptw-7srKy_wekXSWJdCGCtFQMfE5qn1zcJGjkwPQ=s0-d

cubee___optimus_prime__cybertron__by_cyberdrone-d7jadum.png

Curious on how many go for it, thus wondering how far the line will go.

Looks like a birthday cake. I was super excited for this too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to see in person before going down this rabbit hole. O
Would be of those lines where you would need them all. Lol

I'm disappointed - they have to go back to the drawing board with this one or get some feedback. Even for $50 I'm not budging. Not good.

Back