Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    349 (100%)
    Visit EVILFACE's Instagram Channel

Default Re: Do you have what it takes to be a Moderator at Sideshow Freaks?

Riddick for Movie Section Mod
    "Let me have a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it fast. I'm in a god damn hurry."

Banned

Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by EVILFACE View Post
    Riddick for Movie Section Mod
    Right!

New mods should be hired by voting. Make it a democracy. Vote riddick NOT chakor.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by crows View Post
    You get into flame wars every day!
    Forget about the grace videos...you would just ban peoole for disagreeing with you lol.

I think mods should be in here at least a couple of years or more. At least be known to people

If you are applying i might as well apply then. Just to keep control

Pm sent
    Complete nonsense coming from someone with a bias viewpoint, all of it.

The petty little disagreements you and I get into can hardly qualify as flame wars. You're just mad because I would make Grace videos a ban-worthy offense.

And I'll say it to you for what seems like the 100th time, but Grace videos DO rile people up in the movies section. Whether you like it or not, you're part of the reason Dave refers to the movies section as a "wasteland". Just thought I'd drop that news for you in case it wasn't obvious already.

Vote riddick NOT chakor.
    But RIDDICK would ban Grace videos too.
    Last edited by Chakor; 03-13-2018 at 06:21 AM.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Who said i was talking about flame wars with me?
    You keep arguing about stuff u hate and calling people "hypocrite " even when it doesnt apply.
    How many times have u argued in that section over stuff u hate? Incorrectly call them a hypocrite and lose it when they call you on it?

I wasnt even talking about myself. You are part of the wasteland just as much as i am brother. Never forget that.
    Never.
    Nope, it definitely applies to about 70% of what I see in the movies section.

I doubt riddick will ban anyone over an opinion he hates. You have literally joked about banning people already.
    Sorry brother but riddick is a better person for the job
    Go ahead and quote me wherever you think I said that I would ban anyone for having a different opinion. I did mention that I would ban all of these snowflakes who keep starting these irrelevant Star Wars polls, which is perfectly justified as far as I'm concerned. That has nothing to do with different opinions, that's just people spamming the movies section with poll after poll of nonsense.

You talk about riling people up,
    You were calling me blackmask when you thought that was an insult
    You think i forgot about that?
    You dont think that was done to rile me up?
    Hey, I was just returning the favor. Seems fair to me.

I still can't help but feel that you're trying to discredit me because you're angry at the thought of YouTube reviews being banned in the movies section, and until I see proof that suggests you have a perfectly rational reason for coming in here to **** all over me, I still stand by everything I said.

But while we're on the subject, who here (other than me) wants Grace and other YouTube reviews banned in the movies section? Raise hands.

Banned

Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Chakor for mod? don’t make me laugh, that guy is nuts. Takes thing way too serious. He wouldn’t be able to handle it, plus he’s only been here a year.

Banned

Feedback

Banned

Feedback
    10 (100%)
    yeah my votes for Riddick as well. He’s very fair with everyone.

Banned

Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakor View Post
    But while we're on the subject, who here (other than me) wants Grace and other YouTube reviews banned in the movies section? Raise hands.
    That’s idiotic. I may give clown and crows grief for posting her all the time but by no means does it upset me in anyway.

It’s all in good fun, you’re still new here so you haven’t figure out how the banter goes in this place.

snowflakes

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Now seems like an appropriate time to re-post this.

"Behind you is a symbol of oppression. The SSF movies section, where a thousand users have languished under the name of this man, ZaCHw117, who has been held up to you as the shining example of truth and justice! You have been supplied with a false idol to stop you from tearing down this CORRUPT FORUM! Let me tell you the truth about ZaCHw117 from the words of a former user who is no longer with us, SNIKT1950."

Quote Originally Posted by SNIKT1950 View Post
    More pathetic baiting from a pathetic poster with pathetic taste in films and pathetic methods of debate.

#Pathetic
    Quote Originally Posted by SNIKT1950 View Post
    This guy. Pretty much the KING of baiting.
    "And do you accept this man's resignation? Do you accept the resignation of all these liars? Of all the CORRUPT?"

"We take SSF from the corrupt! The rich! The oppressors of generations who have kept you down with myths of opportunity, and we give it back to you... the users. SSF is yours. None shall interfere. Do as you please. Start by storming the movies section, and freeing the oppressed! Step forward those who would serve. For an army of new mods will be raised. The powerful will be ripped from their decadent nests, and cast out into the cold world that we know and endure. Threads will be convened. Spoils will be enjoyed. Blood will be shed. The mods will survive, as they learn to serve true justice. This great forum... it will endure."

Banned

Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Now seems like an appropriate time to re-post this.

"Behind you is a symbol of oppression. The SSF movies section, where a thousand users have languished under the name of this man, ZaCHw117, who has been held up to you as the shining example of truth and justice! You have been supplied with a false idol to stop you from tearing down this CORRUPT FORUM! Let me tell you the truth about ZaCHw117 from the words of a former user who is no longer with us, SNIKT1950."

"And do you accept this man's resignation? Do you accept the resignation of all these liars? Of all the CORRUPT?"

"We take SSF from the corrupt! The rich! The oppressors of generations who have kept you down with myths of opportunity, and we give it back to you... the users. SSF is yours. None shall interfere. Do as you please. Start by storming the movies section, and freeing the oppressed! Step forward those who would serve. For an army of new mods will be raised. The powerful will be ripped from their decadent nests, and cast out into the cold world that we know and endure. Threads will be convened. Spoils will be enjoyed. Blood will be shed. The mods will survive, as they learn to serve true justice. This great forum... it will endure."