• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS : Tons of SS / PCS everything must go

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Casebeaw

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I’ve never imagined that this day would come.
Looking to let all of my collections go. (Wife’s order)

SS
Superman ex SOLD
Psylocke ex 580 (has paint issue on her leg)
Original wolverine ex 520
Rouge ex SOLD
Batgirl ex 430
Power girl ex 420
First comic wonder woman ex 400
Green hulk ex SOLD
Jean grey ex 350
Angela ex 450
Amazing spider ex 500
Hulk vs wolverine ex SOLD
Avp machiko ex SOLD
Groot ex + rocket raccoon 700
Emma frost hellfire club ex SOLD
Vampirella ex 400
Ss queen of the dead 300

Thanos on throne ex + framed print SOLD

SS prints

Dc trinity
Framed wonder woman 250
Framed batman 250
Framed superman 250
All 3 can go for 700

Framed vampirella blood moon prophecy 260
Batgirl bird of prey SOLD
Power girl 80
Pepper 80

Pcs
1:3 sub zero 600
Motu sorceress ex ap 300
Sf vega ultra ex 300
nash ex 300
new ken ex 300
he man and battlecat ex 900
Zangief ultra ex 520

More to be added (need to check at my storage)

90% of my statues are in their boxes. All of them were inspected by me. Prices are in usd.
Only take payment via paypal with fees or gift + Free shipping in USA. Pick up is totally welcome in NYC area.

Edited : Prices drop again

Last edited:
:(

If my partner ordered me to give up my favorite hobby and sell all my things, I'd kick him to the curb. I'm not sure why people put up with it, but I wish you luck with your sales.

Feel free to give me an offer. Buying multiple items will be greatly discounted.

Emma is gone. Also prices are adjusted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:(

If my partner ordered me to give up my favorite hobby and sell all my things, I'd kick him to the curb. I'm not sure why people put up with it, but I wish you luck with your sales.
Because toys don't help pay bills. Have sex make you laugh. Should I continue?

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

I got scammed by user pockydoo. Sent him my emma frost and after he got her for a week, he made a dispute via paypal by saying that there was nothing in the box and now paypal took my money. Incredible! I provided paypal all of my tracking info even with weight on the label.

I got scammed by user pockydoo. Sent him my emma frost and after he got her for a week, he made a dispute via paypal by saying that there was nothing in the box and now paypal took my money. Incredible! I provided paypal all of my tracking info even with weight on the label.

Maybe cut and paste the page with Emma's stats on Sideshow and forward that to paypal. They do show the weights of statues when showing how much they are charging for shipping costs. Weight vs. Billable Shipping weight etc. I would call them and speak personally with someone over the issue and call more than once if necessary. Figure the statue weight and packaging weight. I donno Brother, that really erks me when I hear about thievery. Karma is valid even in today's world. Speak to the admins and have him banned etc. Wow, it's pretty sad with such a tight community like this one that things like that happen in that kind of degree. What a complete idiot that ftard is. I'm sorry for your troubles.

Back