Was there a Sideshow Indy 'exclusive' figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpaceCrawler

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have an extra Indiana Jones figure still in the box that I was told was the Sideshow Exclusive version. I'm planning on selling it but I can't figure out what's exclusive about this compared to the regular release. Can someone let me know if there was an exclusive and what was different about it? Thanks!

Sean

And the Temple of Doom one had extra (translucent) Shankara Stones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The figure is from the first movie.
I don't see any torch or arrow with this figure. It did have one of those gold exclusive stickers though, which could have been stuck on the box by the guy who sent it to me I guess.

Sean

The Hot Toys Indy didn't have a Sideshow exclusive version either if that clears anything up. The Crystal Skull Indy had a large, separately packed Nuked Fridge. Belloq had the idol chamber and Henry Sr had a grail tablet.

The figure is from the first movie.
I don't see any torch or arrow with this figure. It did have one of those gold exclusive stickers though, which could have been stuck on the box by the guy who sent it to me I guess.

Sean

You'll find the torch on the accessory side of the package, I took a pic of mine which I just happen to have out:
Sideshow Raiders Indy Accessories 001.jpg

Back