Statue Mondo Castlevania: Symphony of the Night Alucard Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Waller

Are you on the square?
Reaction score
Based on the classic Konami game CASTLEVANIA: SYMPHONY OF THE NIGHT, the Alucard statue is an original design inspired by the artwork of Ayami Kojima for the game. The statue depicts the half-human, half-vampire son of Dracula as an elegant yet ready-for-battle swordsman, with his cape revealing his three shape-shifter forms: mist, bat, and wolf. Alucard also features a interchangeable right arm throwing a dagger, one of his sub-weapons from the game.

The Mondo Exclusive version - only available until February 15th at 12PM (CT) - comes with an interchangeable left arm holding a shield featuring Alucard's crest.

https://mondotees.com/collections/alucard-statue

Regular Edition - $300
R3_6938goodfullshot_1024x1024.jpg

Exclusive Edition - $305
Mondoexclalucardblack2_1024x1024.jpg

Maybe I need to see the back of the cape but the shape shifting effect built into it doesn't seem pronounced enough for my taste. Just looks like a guy wearing a long cape with a small wolfish head stuck on it. Not trying to be a hater, just sharing a personal opinion on what I'm seeing. I like the concept and the base though!

Back