1/6 Threezero: The Walking Dead 1/6 Glenn Rhee Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

I learned to hate you in the last 10 years
CF Supporter
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1517429276058.jpg

Fantastic sculpt.

That sculpt is bang on.

I hope final production doesn’t go the way of Daenerys. Overall still happy with her but prototype-> production took a huge dive on the paint app

Glenn looks fantastic wow! I wish Rick came out like this figure here.

As good as this is the quality of the previous releases hampers my excitement of this release. I haven't bought any of the leads released and Glenn, as a character, isn't strong enough as a stand alone figure.

It looks very nice, but I just don't have any faith in the final product these days, at least as far as their human likeness licensed releases go. That said, if it does turn out well I'll gladly pick one up at that point, but with ThreeZero, at this point, I'm very much a wait and see (potential) customer now.

Sculpt looks great! Let see how the final product will be like. It's going to be a while.

This is how it starts. They produce a figure from a line I don't collect, then I realize I gota have it.

After that, I think to myself, "Well, he can't be displayed all by himself now can he?"

Then I end up ordering every DC character ever.

Alright, I should look at Negan and everyone else because... Yeah, I am buying this.

Back