Portfolio for your 24" x 36" prints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still got my 24x36 toploaders x5 they are handy to carry prints to cons etc but ill store them in this all other times. I ordered the item + extra 5 sleeves. I think i read shipping was in may for this item so it will be a while before we get the pre order item.

Cheers for that will order this to store my larger prints.

I need this. Thanks for posting! :rock

I still got my 24x36 toploaders x5 they are handy to carry prints to cons etc but ill store them in this all other times. I ordered the item + extra 5 sleeves. I think i read shipping was in may for this item so it will be a while before we get the pre order item.

You're welcome. 1st batch shipping in March. 2nd batch in May

Very happy now to be able to flip through and appreciate prints that were once in a flat file.
bXOQoXq.jpg
QR4Z4Nf.jpg
jC71N13.jpg
jxo71Cf.jpg
WqdZoha.jpg
Gs3Dv5U.jpg
ulWtllL.jpg

So i added my first 24x36 art print in this stunning folder. Perfect fit.

Attachments

• IMG_20180620_205158_468.jpg
    IMG_20180620_205158_468.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 165
  • 20180620_201754.jpg
    20180620_201754.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 147
Just ordered my portfolio! Excited to fill it up.

What do you guys recommend for flattening my screenprints out? They've been in the Yazoo tubes. Should I weigh down every corner and leave them out for a few days? What do you all usually do?

What size did you order?

I either flatten them via dvds on the corners or place the print in the middle of my folder and leave it flatten out in there then place the print in the sleeve. Sometimes i just put the print in straight away from the bottom nice and slow and slowly bend it straight on the way.

No idea if there is a better way.

Just ordered my portfolio! Excited to fill it up.

What do you guys recommend for flattening my screenprints out? They've been in the Yazoo tubes. Should I weigh down every corner and leave them out for a few days? What do you all usually do?

take them out of the tubes. Leave them out to loosen up a bit, then slowly unfurl them and weight down the ends. Takes several days to get the curl out. I had mine in a flat file separated by glysine sheets for years.

take them out of the tubes. Leave them out to loosen up a bit, then slowly unfurl them and weight down the ends. Takes several days to get the curl out. I had mine in a flat file separated by glysine sheets for years.

I’ve been opening up a bunch at a time and using the bottom shelf of the flat file base for the prints in waiting

Back