3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Clown

King of the Wicker People
Reaction score
With the return of TVC this Spring, I thought a thread like this would be fun. :D

Picture from The Force Guide
1254.jpg

Not only that, but there's some cool stuff coming in the standard 3.75" line too.

Pictures from ToyArk
SDCC-2017-Hasbro-Star-Wars-3.75-Inch-002.jpg

SDCC-2017-Hasbro-Star-Wars-3.75-Inch-004.jpg

SDCC-2017-Hasbro-Star-Wars-3.75-Inch-018.jpg

SDCC-2017-Hasbro-Star-Wars-3.75-Inch-016.jpg

Omg I love that wampa, I might have to get it even though I’ve been exclusively doing 1/6. I need to pay more attention to 3.75.” Thank you for the post!

Omg I love that wampa, I might have to get it even though I’ve been exclusively doing 1/6. I need to pay more attention to 3.75.” Thank you for the post!

I know, right? The Wampa definitely stands out. Luke, Leia, Maul & Qui-Gon look pretty cool too.

And no problem! I know we have a thread for the 6" Black Series, but not the 3.75" figures.

It all started with 3.75" for me, and I'll always come back to the line. Just cant resist!

Hopefully this thread get s some life and brings out some fans of the line that started this thing for a lot of us collectors!

I want to know more about the Vintage Collection being offered. I’d love to see what Hasbro has planned in terms of all upcoming figures. Might have to snag a few.

Before fully shifting toward 1/6 when Hasbro decided to revert to 5POA, 3.75 was go to scale for anything Star Wars. Hoping for some good stuff with TVC resuming its course. Yet, i'm moderately optimistic as to what to expect. As much as i'd like to see Hasbro returning to the golden era (2007-2012), i'm not expecting much past first tier sequel/story movies and a lot of repacks.

With the return of TVC this Spring, I thought a thread like this would be fun. :D

Picture from The Force Guide
View attachment 390297

Not only that, but there's some cool stuff coming in the standard 3.75" line too.

Pictures from ToyArk
View attachment 390298

The Hoth Rebel Trooper in the background looks very good. Is there any pictures of this guy anywhere? Also do they have a list of what's being released?

From that blurry pic, it looks like a rehash of the one that came in the Target 3 pack a while back (which was a fantastic figure). Maybe I'm wrong?

These look pretty good... wampa and the hover tank. Would love to repaint and weather that sucker up. Man I really can’t back into buying these :(

Don't worry too much. lots of repacks in there and they'll start small. IIRC, no more than 30 figures this year (probably no less than half repacks) and just one brand new vehicle annouced for now.
With some luck, we'll lear a bit more at NY toy fair in a couple weeks though it's been a while since this event brought big news on the 3.75" front.

If that tank scales well with the figures I’ll definitely pick that up. Hope Toyfair shows off some new HT SW figs.

The Hovertank looks incredible. Theres alot of small scale vehicles I've passed on due to those ridiculous nerf blaster add ons.

yeah, I dont mind the 5poa thing as long as the sculpts are good, but jeez theyve really taken a step back on their vehicles in the last few years. They started producing some amazing stuff around the clone wars, legacy, and vintage lines, then just started spewing out undersized cheap feeling crap for the most part.

I always hoped they would re-release that huge 2nd sculpt of the falcon, though they would probably charge $300 for it nowadays lol

I'll probably end up nabbing a couple of the new ones when they come out. I have a lot of TVC (not sure what waves, but Tarkin, Dagobah Luke, Shae Vizla, Boba, etc), and have been wanting to sell them off for awhile - but might keep them after seeing these. Definitely excited for Kylo..

They should resculpt every character from the original line in 5 poa. Add characters like Tarkin, who weren’t in the original line.

Resculpt/scale all the creatures, playsets and vehicles from the original lines. Add a few they missed the first time, like the carbon freeze chamber.

Charge $7.99 per fig. Everything in vintage packaging, no multi-language packaging, make it like the original, including the back design showing all the available toys.

It would be their best-selling line in the last 20 years. Very simple.

Back