Sideshow Customer Service Issues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike86

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
So generally I’ve had good experiences with Sideshow customer service in the past but recently I had to return an item for an exchange due to some issues. The item is the QMX Captain Picard which I returned on the 17th for an exchange as mine was missing the comm badge on the uniform and the neck was pretty badly stained. I know they’ve received the item back as they sent an email on the 17th telling me so and advising to wait 3-5 business days. I waited and received no response so I sent a follow up email last Thursday (the 25th) and got the standard reply that it could take 2 business days for a reply yet here it is Monday and still nothing. This seems a bit odd to me and I’m not sure what the hold up is. Anyone have issues in the past with similar situations?

I'm still waiting for them to get back to me about a replacement piece too. Sometimes they respond in a couple days, but sometimes it takes longer.

Back