• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT STAR WARS REY/BB-88 and FINN/TROOPER SET SOLD, Iron Man SOLD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

attom44

Super Freak
Reaction score
IRON MAN Mark 43 DIECAST Avengers Age Of Ultron MMS 278 Figure has been in my glass case only..has All boxes, contents and shippers. SOLD.

Finn Set and Rey Set SOLD.

FINN and Riot Trooper Set : The Force Awakens has All boxes, contents and shippers. Figures are basically new and have been in my glass case.
REY and BB-88 Set : The Force Awakens has All boxes, contents and shippers. Figures are basically new and have been in my glass case. BOTH SETS low price of $395.00 shipped.. .

Finn.jpg

Rey.jpg

Hot Toys MMS 354 Alien Aliens Warrior 1/6 Action Figure SOLD
THOR: Avengers 2 Age Of Ultron 1/6 Figure MMS 306. has All boxes, contents and shippers. Figure is basically new he's been in my glass case. SOLD.
BATMAN Ben Affleck BVS sideshow EX version w/rifle has Art box and inserts, Figure is basically new he's been in my glass case. Figure not posed or played with, No shipper box. Will place art box in a second box for shipping.SOLD.
Ant-Man Movie version - 1/6 . SOLD.

IRON MAN Mark 46 DIECAST :Captain America SOLD.
HULK: Age of ULTRON deluxe figure with second torso. SOLD[/SIZE].

Rogue One A Star Wars Story K-2SO 1/6 Scale Figure SOLD.
Captain America Avengers Age of Ultron-. SOLD
Iron Man: Mark 42 Iron man 3 1/4 scale EX figure. SOLD
Black Panther Civil War Sixth Scale figure SOLD.
Batman 1/4 scale figure: The Dark Knight Returns SOLD
Doctor Strange has All boxes, contents and shippers. Figure is basically new he's been in my glass case. SOLD.
BATMAN BVS ARMORED BATMAN MMS349 SOLD.
BATMAN BVS ARMORED BATMAN BATTLE DAMAGED MMS417SOLD
BATMAN SUICIDE SQUAD w/ Pose-able Cape SOLD.
Joker Suicide Squad TUXEDO version SOLD.
Star Wars Rogue One: Chirrut Imwe Deluxe 1/6 SOLD.
Han Solo and Chewbacca Set : The Force Awakens SOLD.

PLEASE READ

From a adult collector and collection. Moving on to statue collecting. All items are complete unless otherwise posted in description. All items have box, contents, and shippers unless otherwise posted in description. I will ship only in the US. Thank you for reading!!!! Have high feedback score on board

Last edited:
Re: HOT TOYS 1/6 and 1/4 scale Iron Man BvS, AVENGERS, STAR WARS, ALIEN

Han and Chewie set SOLD! Thank you!

Re: HOT TOYS 1/6 and 1/4 BATMAN, MARVEL, DC, and STAR WARS!!!

Load of Hot Toys figures added...today 2-2-18

Re: HOT TOYS BATMAN, AVENGERS, STAR WARS and more!

Rogue One: Chirrut Imwe Deluxe 1/6 SOLD All PM's returned for other figures! thanks!

Back