Media Dragon Ball FighterZ

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got this for Christmas and started playing a few days ago. I really enjoy this game. While the basics are easy to pull off, the advanced combos are really tricky to get in, and there are loads of options for mixing things up by transporting behind, dashing into the opponent, doing the rush grab, etc. Reminds me a lot of Marvel vs. Capcom 2, which was also by and large a game where you live and die by your ability to do crazy combos.

Being a long-time fan of DBZ (going back about 25 years now!), this game brings the action of this show to life in a very satisfying way to me. Shooting the flurry of fireballs as Vegeta and doing the Kamehameha as Goku, where it looks straight out of the show is something I could only fantasize about as a kid.

I got this for Christmas and started playing a few days ago. I really enjoy this game. While the basics are easy to pull off, the advanced combos are really tricky to get in, and there are loads of options for mixing things up by transporting behind, dashing into the opponent, doing the rush grab, etc. Reminds me a lot of Marvel vs. Capcom 2, which was also by and large a game where you live and die by your ability to do crazy combos.

Being a long-time fan of DBZ (going back about 25 years now!), this game brings the action of this show to life in a very satisfying way to me. Shooting the flurry of fireballs as Vegeta and doing the Kamehameha as Goku, where it looks straight out of the show is something I could only fantasize about as a kid.

The game looks and plays Amazing. Feels like I'm controlling fight scenes in the Anime. lol

Back