1/6 SSC ROTJ Luke Skywalker Deluxe Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
star-wars-luke-skywalker-sixth-scale-figure-sideshow-100190-11.jpg
$235

Re: SSC Luke Skywalker Deluxe Sixth Scale Figure

So....uh...are they competing with Hot Toys now? I'm confused.

Is this for real? Straight against HT exact same figure with THAT sculpt? Just counting on Endor gear?

I just got an email with this and was annoyed with HT releasing a DX so long after the PO's for the regular Jedi Luke..... Then I realized it is a SS figure!?? I'm confused... And it goes to show SS has been way over charging!! How is this $235 & free S&H when Maul that came with **** was $250??

That is crazy! Sideshow has some serious brass to think they're going to compete directly with HT! Although I will give them credit for including the Endor gear, which HT really should have done.

I did a double take when I saw this but it actually looks pretty good, all three looks for Luke included in one figure, many different hand sculpts (better than Hot Toys) a good price and the head sculpt looks ok as well... what's the catch

That is crazy! Sideshow has some serious brass to think they're going to compete directly with HT! Although I will give them credit for including the Endor gear, which HT really should have done.

Wow. Can I move my deposit from the HT one to this....hahahahahahahaha....

It's pretty good value though. I'm starting to be tempted to get both this and the HT one. Use the headsculpt from this with either the Cloak, or the Endor gear (to camouflage the lesser sculpt), and use the HT for the Vader fight scene look (with the light up saber).

What madness is this?? I am on the waitlist at timewalker toys for the HT one, but it might just get canceled now.

Can't step in the ring with Ali just because you think you can box.

I'm sure SS will be happy to change anyone's PO from the HT version to this one.... Even with the NRD and having used RP's....

at least they lowered the price compared to their snowspeeder bend over ... .... .. price!

FREE Shipping AND Paypal eligible? WTH?

Not to mention NO preview and no hints! Just straight-up, out of nowhere preorder?

Last edited:

A shot fired across the bow! Sideshow directly competing against Hot Toys! Maybe Hot Toys will throw in the speeder helmet and poncho on their ROTJ Luke now.

I'm so confused... decent value as you get the Poncho and helmet as well. But when you consider the extras that come with the HT and light up saber it still seems like a better price. Not to mention I mostly know with HT the final figure will be up to my expectations; with Sideshow it could be anywhere from a home-run to a total disaster.

Guess Sideshow decided it no longer wants to play nice with HT :lol

Back