Action Figure Action Man/ GI Joe and New AT ride

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big guy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well got a New ride done for my Guys at Adventure Team "RAIDERS".
Noticed the 12" collectors have been modding the Mattel Warthog. So had to try with my 1/12 guys to do the same. Voila I have and I think better fitting too.

The HALO WARTHOG by McFarlane works very Nicely with my 6.5 Inch (1/12 scale) custom Action Man/GI Joes.

So as well as custom clothing for the figures and cloth printed patches I did. Also stripped a McFarlane Warthog of it's interior.
A New RED paint scheme. Then used part of the original console with some other bits for a brand new console.
Bought some 1/12th scale 3D printed Bucket Seats.
Then Put it all together again.

Hope you like.

Also BTW If anyone has a Broken Mcfarlane Warthog, looking for SPARE wheels for this one.

1/12 scale ADVENTURE TEAM ATV Warthog.
zwart7.jpgzwart4.jpgzwart8.jpgzwart3.jpgzwart2.jpgztfraiders.jpgztfraiders2.jpgzAThog.jpgztfraiders8.jpg

Thanks Guys.

Really enjoying the fun with the 6inch custom Action Man/Joes I am doing.

So much more is open to them with vehicles and even aircraft as well.
Add DAMTOYS now have joined the 1/12 world with their SAS CRW. Looking forward to my 1/12 Jes/AM teaming up with them.

Here's to more 1/6th brands down scaling to 1/12 for even more fun LOL Hell Imagine if HASBRO realised this and started 1/12 fuzzy hair Joes like my customs.

They need painting. However a friend was kind enough to 3d Print some WARTHOG wheels for me to the diameters if the McFarlane wheels. So Now have spares.

zwartwheels.jpgzwartwheels1.jpgzwartwheels2.jpgzatkit.jpgzatkit1.jpg

Also getting some RANGE time in, along with a couple of friends (Custom 1/12 Action Man & Custom Mezco One:12 Steve Rogers in ACUs I made)

zrange.jpgzrange15.jpgzrange13.jpg

Attachments

• zwartwheels2.jpg
    zwartwheels2.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 45
I have just finished converting a second Mcfarlane Warthog for 1/12 scale.

Black & Grey colour scheme this time.

zzzzhogseats1.jpgzzzzhogseats2.jpgzzzzhog1.jpgzzzzhog2.jpg

also some recent fun in the snow with my 1st Warthog custom

zzwarthog3.jpgzzwarthog.jpgzzwarthog1.jpgzzwarthog2.jpg

Back