• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Captain Marvel PF, DC Cover Girls, Hot Toys Iron Man, Prints!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusoid

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello! I'm trying to save up some money for the gorgeous XM Studios Poison Ivy statue, so I'm going to have to sell a few pieces. These are some of my favorites, so I hope they go to loving homes!

Please note I will only ship to the continental US and accept payment through Paypal only. Thanks for your understanding!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Captain Marvel PF - $500 plus shipping OBO

jZtod2f.jpg

vpJ2ujY.jpg

xlk6rfY.jpg

Hot Toys Tony Stark (The Mechanic) Special Edition - $180 plus shipping OBO

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark IV - $240 shipped OBO

OR purchase both as a set for $400 shipped!

Guardians of the Galaxy Screenprint Poster by Alexander Iaccarino/thatkidwhodraws - $80 shipped

11x17+GOTG+1.jpg

This was a private commission for Statue Forum.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All items were displayed in a smoke free, pet free environment away from sunlight. I take very good care of my collectibles, so everything is in great condition. I will be posting pictures as soon as I can.

Feel free to message me with questions or offers anytime, I will respond to them within 24 hours. I look forward to hearing from you. ;)

Last edited:
Re: FS: Sideshow Poison Ivy 'Green With Envy' PF, Captain Marvel PF and more!

Sent PM regarding Ivy.

Re: FS: Sideshow Poison Ivy 'Green With Envy' PF, Captain Marvel PF and more!

Poison Ivy is sold. :)

Re: FS: Captain Marvel PF, DC Collectibles, Prints!

Added some pictures to the main post. I'll probably post more items for sale within the next few days as well...

Re: FS: Captain Marvel PF, Hot Toys BB-8, DC Cover Girls, Prints!

Hot Toys BB-8 added. It includes all accessories and the sand base.

Last edited:
Re: FS: Captain Marvel PF, DC Cover Girls, Prints!

BB-8 is sold.

I've also added more pictures to the OP.

Hot Toys Tony Stark (The Mechanic) Special Edition and Hot Toys Iron Man Mark IV added. Both include all accessories.

PM me with offers!

Last edited:
Bleez has been sold.

As always, do not hesitate to send me an offer if you see something you like. The prices aren't set in stone. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back