Statue HCG Life-Size 1:1 Alien Chestburster ( Hollywood Collectibles Group )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j97e1

Super Freak
Reaction score
From their website:

From Ridley Scott’s Oscar winning movie “Alien”, we are proud to present our Officially Licensed Life-Size Chestburster!

The creatures first appearance, bursting from Kane’s chest, is one of the most iconic moments in cinematic history, and defined the Alien franchise.

Lovingly recreated in 1:1 Scale the Chestburster features metallic silver teeth, and comes complete with a museum style base.

This stunning Life-Size Replica is a must have for any Alien fan and a spectacular addition to your collection.

The HCG Exclusive Edition also includes an individually numbered 6’ x 3” metal plaque.

Approximately 12″ tall.

As with all Hollywood Collectibles pieces this Museum Quality piece is constructed from heavyweight polystone and mixed media and then hand painted to the finest detail.

A regular version is also available.

Dimensions: 12" tall approx.

Edition Size: 150 pieces worldwide

Weight 12.00 lbs
Price: $349.95

Availability: Pre-Order

Estimated to Ship: 2nd Qtr 2018

Payment Plans Available!

chesburster1exc.jpg
chesburster4.jpg
chesburster5.jpg
chesburster7.jpg

Not bad. I am looking to add a chest burster and face hugger to my collection. The face hugger I think is over priced this one is a little bit more reasonable.

Great news. I have and appreciate Halcyons chestburster from the sequel but always preferred the original design.

I've found myself looking at this again. As big of an Alien fan I am, I actually don't have a chestburster in my collection. I might have to change that as this one looks fairly decent imo....

Yeah it looks fairly decent. Paint looks good and price looks good, but it's HCG so you never know with the final product. Having said that the HCG M56 Smartgun I got turned out super.

They're usually fairly good with stuff like this. It's their human characters that often leave a lot to be desired.

I went ahead and ordered this. The ex with plaque. Its a pretty good sculpt and I'm not sure who else has done a proper Alien version with the flippers rather than the hands. With this being 12" and the head being 15" tall this will sit perfect next to the head. Blood application is my only concern but at $350 that can be fixed. They are making 600 of these and there are 1000 BC heads so I'm expecting this to sell out. Now I only need a face hugger to complete the trio. Unfortunately HCG went with the tonguerection version and that is NOT what I'm looking for. Might have to build a vinyl kit...

HCG is now showing a shipping date of August on this for those waiting for their last payment charge like me. Lets hope it shows up at comicon so we can see if they butchered the paint app.

How hasn't this sold out yet? I put mine on payment plan so I won't get mine for another 8 months, March 2019...lol

I have one on order, along with the chestburster. I hope they actually ship in August, and that the paint is good. If they screw up the paint, its going back at this price point.

Back